BOMBSHELL: HILLARY’S PRIVATE EMAILS SHOW SAUDI ARABIA FUNDED BENGHAZI ATTACK

State Dept., Saudis create turmoil in Middle East

The Obama administration was complicit in Clinton’s use of private, unsecured e-mail in exchanges with the White House.

“The email quotes an ‘individual with sensitive access’ stating information provided by French security services indicated the funding for both the Benghazi and Algeria attacks ‘originated with wealthy Sunni Islamists in Saudi Arabia,’” Aaron Klein of WND reported. “Continued the purported email: ‘During July and August 2012, these financiers provided funds to AQIM contacts in Southern Europe, who in turn passed the money onto AQIM operatives in Mauritania.’”

WHITE HOUSE INVOLVED IN ILLEGAL EMAIL SCANDAL WITH HILLARY CLINTON

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 5.56.21 PM

Obama admin. complicit in Clinton’s use of private, unsecured e-mail in exchanges with W.H.

by KIT DANIELS       MARCH 4, 2015

The Obama administration never questioned former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s exclusive use of private email in correspondence between the White House and the State Department.

Clinton undoubtedly corresponded with the White House through email during her four-year tenure as Secretary of State, yet no one cared she used a private email account that was not only dangerous to national security but was also likely used to skirt the Federal Records Act.

When a reporter grilled White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Tuesday over this glaring fact, he passed the buck to the State Dept.

“Well, again, for the specific protocols that are in place at the State Dept., you should check with the experts at the State Dept.,” he said in an attempt to protect President Obama from the fallout. “These are their rules for them to manage.”

infowars/IW-SubPage/IW-SP-ARTICLE-300×250

“The president, what he insists that all the agencies do is live up to the obligations that they have under the Federal Records Act.”

But if Obama was actually insisting his cabinet members follow the law, Clinton’s use of private email for official State Dept. business would have been questioned at least once in four years.

This open lawlessness is the very essence of the Obama administration.

“It is very difficult to conceive of a scenario — short of nuclear winter — where an agency would be justified in allowing its cabinet-level head officer to solely use a private email communications channel for the conduct of government business,” Jason R. Baron, a former director at the National Archives and Records Administration, told the New York Times. “I can recall no instance in my time at the National Archives when a high-ranking official at an executive branch agency solely used a personal email account for the transaction of government business.”

Did The Defense Department Lie To A Journalist To Avoid Releasing Emails?

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 3.31.48 PM

ALEX GRISWOLD

Media Reporter

Months before The New York Times reported that Hillary Clinton used a private email address for government business, the Defense Department revealed to a journalist late last year that former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel did not have an official email account.

Here’s a tweet from VICE News’ Jason Leopold on Nov. 30, 2014:

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 3.33.34 PM

Leopold later posted the full email denying his Freedom of Information Act request, which indeed stated that “the Secretary of Defense does not maintain an official e-mail account.”

It’d be bad enough if it were the case that two Obama cabinet secretaries somehow managed not to have official email accounts for their entire tenure. But complicating matters was a tweet from Bloomberg’s Josh Rogin indicating that Hagel DID have an official email account.

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 3.35.26 PM

Needless to say, Leopold was outraged.

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 3.36.28 PM

WHERE WAS OBAMA DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK?

Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 3.53.57 PM

Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 3.56.58 PM

Republican senators on Friday put pressure on President Obama to confirm his whereabouts during the night of the Benghazi attack, after an ex-White House spokesman revived the debate by telling Fox News he was not in the Situation Room. 

The detail about the president’s location the night of the attack is just one of many revelations that have, in a matter of days, kicked up the controversy to a level not seen since last year. After new emails were released raising questions about the White House response to the attack, a key panel on Friday subpoenaed Secretary of State John Kerry and House Speaker John Boehner announced a special investigative committee. 

On Friday afternoon, three GOP senators wrote a letter to Obama asking about his whereabouts and spokesman Tommy Vietor’s comments to Fox News. 

“Last night, the former Communications Director for the National Security Council, Tommy Vietor, stated that on the afternoon and night of September 11, 2012 — while the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya was under attack — that you never visited the White House Situation Room to monitor events,” they wrote. 

Claiming that Americans still do not have an “accounting of your activities during the attack,” the senators asked him to confirm Vietor’s account. The letter was signed by Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H. 

In the earlier interview with Fox News, Vietor said he was in the Situation Room during the Benghazi attack — where four Americans including the U.S. ambassador died — but Obama was not. 

He said Obama was in the White House. 

“It is well known that when the attack was first briefed to him it was in the Oval Office and he was updated constantly,” Vietor said Thursday, adding he did not know where the president was at all points in the night because he does not have a “tracking device on him.” He said Obama does not have to be in the Situation Room to monitor an ongoing situation. 

Though officials have described the president as being in the loop that night, Republicans have questioned those claims. The matter was last debated during congressional testimony in February 2013. 

At a hearing, top Defense officials said they had just one conversation with Obama during the course of the attack. 

Then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said they spoke with Obama at 5 p.m. ET on Sept. 11 that night. They were both on the same call, and said it lasted about 30 minutes. 

Dempsey said they did not speak again until the attack was over. 

Graham, at the time, said Obama “has to account for his leadership” and questioned whether Obama showed “any curiosity” as the attack unfolded. 

Panetta said there was “no question” Obama “was concerned about American lives,” and he assumed the chief of staff was keeping him updated.   

The new letter questioning the president on his whereabouts marks just one front in Republicans’ revived effort to get answers on the 2012 attack. 

The decision by Boehner to call a vote on forming a select committee was a significant development, as Boehner for months has resisted calls by rank-and-file lawmakers to do so. 

The new emails apparently pushed him to change his mind. 

The emails in question were obtained and published by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, following a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. One email showed White House adviser Ben Rhodes discussing a “prep call” with then-U.N. ambassador Susan Rice, before she went on several Sunday shows and made controversial and flawed statements linking the attack to an anti-Islam Internet video 

Top Republicans said those emails should have been turned over to Congress months ago. 

But Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid blasted Boehner’s decision as an election-year stunt. 

“There have already been multiple investigations into this issue and an independent Accountability Review Board is mandated under current law,” Reid said in a statement. “For Republicans to waste the American people’s time and money staging a partisan political circus instead of focusing on the middle class is simply a bad decision.”