OBAMA AUTHORIZES FIRST WAVE OF 9,OOO UN-APPROVED MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS FOR U.S. RESETTLEMENT

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 6.03.26 PM
The Obama administration assures us that these “poor, displaced peoples” have been hand-picked by the United Nations. Of that, I am 100% sure he is telling the truth.

GIVE ME YOUR POOR, TIRED, HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO LIVE IN AMERICA UNDER SHARIA LAW

Barack Obama has only two years left in his reign as America’s king, but boy oh boy is he planning on getting some stuff done. The US Department of State announced on its website that the Obama administration has approved over 9,000 Syrian Muslim immigrants, hand-selected by the United Nations, for admission into the United States as residents.

“We applaud the 25 countries that have agreed to resettle Syrian refugees, including some who will be accepting UNHCR refugee referrals for the first time. The United States accepts the majority of all UNHCR referrals from around the world. Last year, we reached our goal of resettling nearly 70,000 refugees from nearly 70 countries. And we plan to lead in resettling Syrians as well. We are reviewing some 9,000 recent UNHCR referrals from Syria. We are receiving roughly a thousand new ones each month, and we expect admissions from Syria to surge in 2015 and beyond.” source

For all you bright scholars out there, do the math. If 9,000 Muslim immigrants from Syria are let loose in the United States, how many of those 9,000 are either terrorist or have terror ties? And 9,000 is just the very beginning. The State Department clearly acknowledges that this number will surge dramatically in 2015 and beyond.

Aside from the obvious terror implications, what will all this resettlement cost per year? And here’s a better question – how come Obama didn’t resettle the displaced Christian refugees from Iraq? Now that is a question I would like an answer to…

DERSHOWITZ SAYS SONY HAS OBLIGATION TO RELEASE “INTERVIEW” FOR FREE ON INTERNET

Company and stockholders have duty to forego profit and “protect America’s freedoms”

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Friday Sony Pictures has an obligation to “go beyond profits” and release its controversial movie about the assassination of Kim Jong-un for free.

“We have to make sure that whoever did this pays a heavy consequence and they have to know that it can’t ever succeed and the best way to make it fail is for all the studios to get together now and to release the film free, on the Internet, so that not 10 to 20 million people will see it, but hundreds of millions of people will see it,” Dershowitz said. “North Korea or whoever is behind this has to learn, you try to censor in America more people will see your film than ever before.”

He said the company and it stockholders have a duty to forego profit and “protect America’s freedoms.”
It is estimated the company will lose $90 million if it fails to market the film.

The subsidiary of transnational Sony pulled the film after alleged hackers threatened to attack people who view it during the holidays. Cryptic messages urged people to “remember the 11th of September 2001.”

The U.S. concluded on Friday North Korea was responsible for attacking Sony Pictures with malware after the film was released.

There is, however, scant evidence the communist regime in Pyongyang is responsible for the hack.

“I still don’t see anything that in a court would convict North Korea beyond reasonable doubt,” security researcher Brian Honan told the BBC after the FBI said North Korea is responsible.

Muslim Complains About Bacon Sign; Restaurant Removes Citing Safety Concerns

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 3.41.48 PM

By Jennifer Burke

The American breakfast favorite is under attack in Vermont. After a Muslim woman complained in a community forum about a sign within her city with a picture of bacon, the restaurant who posted the sign removed it out of ‘respect for diversity’ and ‘concerns for safety.’

Breitbart reports that Sneakers Bistro, a restaurant located in Winooski, Vermont, placed an advertising sign in an area where local businesses were allowed to advertise in exchange for helping to maintain city flowerbeds. As a restaurant known for its breakfast, they posted a sign that pictured bacon along with the saying “Sneakers Yields Bacon.”

A woman, who identified herself as Muslim, posted in a community forum that she was personally offended by the sign. The unidentified woman said the sign was “insensitive to those who do not consume pork.”

After it was brought to their attention, the owners of Sneakers Bistro removed the sign and posted the following message on their Facebook page.

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 3.41.48 PM

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 3.43.32 PM

According to local station WPTZ, the owners of Sneakers Bistro said they reached out to the individual who complained and regret any harm caused by their sign. The city manager , Katherine “Deac” Decarreau, seemingly praised the decision to remove the sign saying, ” The cool part of living in a diverse community is that it’s not always comfortable. It’s a fascinating place with lots of opportunities for conversation. The City has to pay attention to a lot of factors while acting within what we can regulate.”

Many residents did not agree with the removal of the sign. One resident expressed their sentiment stating, ““I respect her religion and her right to believe what she wants but I’m pretty sure the first amendment extends to bacon and the selling of it.”

Australia ignored Tehran’s warnings about Sydney hostage-taker – Iranian official

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 11.33.06 AM

Iran had repeatedly warned Australia about the Islamist hostage-taker in Sydney whose 16-hour siege resulted in the deaths of two captives, before a police operation resulted in his death as well, according to a high-level Iranian official.

Iranian-born Australian Man Haron Monis was a 50-year-old Iranian refugee and Islamic extremist who had a previous track record.

Deputy Police Commissioner Catherine Burn confirmed that Monis had a “serious history of criminal offences and a history of violence,” AFP reported Tuesday.

Iran’s deputy foreign minister for Asia and Oceania affairs, Ebrahim Rahimpour, reported later in the day that Australia had ignored warnings about the potential danger that the man posed.

“Despite several notifications to the Australian government regarding his criminal background, no attention was paid,” Rahimpour told Iranian state television. “We provided information and asked them to watch this person, but unfortunately they did not pay attention.”

On Wednesday, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott demanded an inquiry into how Monis was not under surveillance despite facing serious charges and being out on bail. Abbott also announced that the Iranian-born hostage taker was mentally unstable.

“He had a long history of violent crime, infatuation with extremism, and mental instability,” Abbott said. “As the siege unfolded…he sought to cloak his actions with the symbolism of the ISIL death cult.”

Abbott said that authorities had awareness of the extremist outlook of Monis on account of the threat letters sent to Australian soldiers serving in the Middle East.

“How can someone who has had such a long and checkered history, not be on the appropriate watch-lists?” Abbott said.

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 11.34.34 AM

Iran’s police chief, Esmail Ahmadi Moghaddam, said that Monis was known as Manteghi, and left in 1996 after managing a travel agency. He had a wife and two children in Iran. Upon his initial departure he reportedly went to Malaysia before reaching Australia.

“We are prepared for a joint investigation and, if they send us his DNA, we can compare it with his family to see if he is that person or not,” Moghaddam said in an online statement.

Between 2000 and 2002, Monis styled himself as an “expert in astrology, numerology, meditation and black magic.” More than 40 women have alleged that he used this as an opportunity to sexually assault vulnerable clients, who came to him for help.

Despite police concerns that Monis could attempt to extract revenge against his accusers, the preacher was once again released prior to his hearing.

Monis, who accumulated more than 14,000 followers on his Facebook page before it was shut down on Monday, accused the government of systematic persecution. He was due to face trial for both sets of charges next year.