Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 11.18.48 AM


UPDATE: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has confirmed that eight Syrians were taken into custody at the Laredo port of entry. 

Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. The federal agents spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity, however, a local president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) confirmed that Laredo Border Patrol agents have been officially contacting the organization with concerns over reports from other federal agents about Syrians illegally entering the country in the Laredo Sector. The reports have caused a stir among the sector’s Border Patrol agents.

The sources claimed that eight Syrians were apprehended on Monday, November 16, 2015. According to the sources, the Syrians were in two separate “family units” and were apprehended at the Juarez Lincoln Bridge in Laredo, Texas, also known officially as Port of Entry 1.

Border Patrol agent and NBPC Local 2455 President Hector Garza told Breitbart Texas, “Border Patrol agents who we represent have been contacting our organization to voice concerns about reports from other agents that Syrians crossed the U.S. border from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. Our agents have heard about Syrians being apprehended in the area from other federal agents.” Agent Garza added, “At this time, I cannot confirm or deny that Syrians have crossed, for security reasons.”

Agent Garza further stated that in matters as sensitive as Syrians crossing the border from Mexico, it would be highly unlikely that federal agencies would publicize it or inform a broad group of law enforcement. He did say that Local 2455 is taking the reports seriously and that they “will be issuing an officer safety bulletin advising Border Patrol agents to exercise extra precautions as they patrol the border.”

Breitbart Texas can confirm that a Syrian did attempt to enter the U.S. illegally through Texas in late September. The Syrian was caught using a passport that belonged to someone else and U.S. authorities decided against prosecuting anyone involved due to “circumstances.”

Illegal Alien Pervert Who Filmed Woman on Walmart Toilet Heading Back to Honduras

Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 8.59.56 AMBY BOB PRICE

A previously deported Honduran illegal alien may finally leave the country after serving his time for filming a woman in a San Angelo, Texas, Walmart bathroom. The man completed his 270-day sentence and was turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for processing.

Jose Santos Argueta, 32, was arrested in February after a female Walmart customer noticed a cell phone peeking under her stall videotaping her in the bathroom, Breitbart Texas previously reported.  Tom Green County Sheriff David Jones told Breitbart Texas in October they had identified Argueta as being illegally in the United States. Sheriff Jones expressed concern at the time that, due to President Barack Obama’s Priority Enforcement Program (PEP), Argueta might not be deported.

It now looks as if he may be deported, after all. On Wednesday, Argueta completed his jail sentence and was handed over to federal officials, according to SanAngeloLive.com. The local news outlet learned that Argueta had been ordered deported on April 29, 2009. He had also been deported prior to that order. Argueta was initially reported as being a Mexican national by SanAngeloLive. It was later learned that Argueta is a Honduran.

The 2009 deportation order will now be reinstated.

Sheriff Jones said the PEP program is a problem for his sheriff’s office. “We have had several people who were convicted and turned over to federal authorities released. It is a very real concern.”

Argueta was given credit for the time he served in the local jail between his February arrest and his October conviction. He was sentenced to 270 days in jail following the conviction on charges of improper photography or video recording. When the victim, a Hispanic woman, complained about his actions, Argueta gave police permission to search his cell phone. The improper video was found at that time.

Agents from the U.S. Border Patrol picked Argueta up from the local jail and will turn him over to ICE for processing.

Illegal Alien in Deadly Hit-and-Run Deported 6 Times

Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 5.09.53 PM


A man allegedly involved in a deadly hit-and-run accident this week was previously deported six times from the United States and had been convicted on drug charges, Breitbart News has learned.

Ramon Horta-Jaime was arrested Tuesday after allegedly hitting and killing a man with his vehicle in Santa Ana while under the influence and with a suspended license.

A witness says he saw Horta-Jaime driving away after hitting Marcello Bisarello with his vehicle. The witness captured the driver just a few blocks down the road. Horta–who, according to police, has a prior DUI conviction–was under the influence and without a valid driver’s license, NBC 4 local news reported.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials told Breitbart News that records show Horta-Jaime was removed from the U.S. twice in 2001, then again in 2002, 2006, 2009 and 2012–a total of six deportations. ICE has placed a detainer request in order to take custody of Horta upon his release from jail.

The local news report further detailed Horta-Jaime’s past offenses. In 2001 he was convicted for sale and possession of a controlled substance and driving on a suspended license, for which he received nine months in jail. After serving his time, Horta-Jaime was deported.

In 2005 Horta-Jaime–back in the U.S. after three deportations–violated probation. In 2008 Horta-Jaime pleaded guilty to possession with intent to sell. NBC 4 reported that he received a two-year sentence for the crime.

Horta has also been convicted of battery and various other misdemeanor convictions.

ICE Spokesperson Lori Haley told Breitbart News:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has lodged an immigration detainer against Mr. Horta with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department requesting notification prior to his release, so ICE can make arrangements to take custody. Department of Homeland Security databases indicate Mr. Horta has been removed from the U.S. on multiple occasions, most recently in January 2012. ICE has had no contact with Mr. Horta since that time.

A search of current Orange County prison records shows Horta-Jaime was in custody as of midday Thursday. He was taken into custody on Tuesday after the alleged hit-and-run and was scheduled for an appearance in Central District Court on Thursday.

Candidates unload on budget deal



Republican presidential candidates are slamming the budget bill negotiated by congressional leaders, calling it a grave mistake.

The deal would raise the debt ceiling and set spending levels through 2017, providing an extra $80 billion over the next two years for defense and non-defense spending. The deal also restructures Social Security Disability Insurance and averts premium spikes for some Medicare enrollees.S

The agreement is expected to pass the House on Wednesday and is likely to be a big topic of discussion when the Republican presidential candidates gather Wednesday evening for the third presidential debate.
Here’s a look at what the candidates are saying about the deal that was negotiated, in part, by outgoing Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio.).

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)

Sen. Ted Cruz bashed the deal as capitulation to the Democrats and another example of the party’s failure to abide by its promises to voters.

“This is not a ‘grand bargain’ or negotiation — it is complete and utter surrender,” Cruz said in a statement.

“It is a slap in the face to conservatives who rose up across the country in 2014 on a promise that we would stop the disastrous runaway spending and debt in Washington. We now have a GOP Congress, but no one watching this budget surrender would know it.”

He said the deal is a “golden parachute” for the retiring Boehner that gives up on the budget caps put into effect by sequestration, what Cruz called “the one successful attempt at spending restraint in the Obama era.”

“President Obama and Speaker Boehner are heading into retirement. Some people get a gold watch. Obama and Boehner are settling for at least $80 billion in additional spending and debt above the budget caps. Unfortunately, our children and grandchildren will be left to foot the bill long after they are gone.”

Former Gov. Mike Hucabee (R-Ark.)

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee directed his ire at the the Social Security changes in the budget bill, which he said would “raid $150 billion from the Social Security Trust Fund.”

“Social Security is a promise to America’s seniors — not a piggybank slush fund for Washington politicians,” he said in a statement.

“Americans shouldn’t sacrifice their Social Security benefits so we can bailout irresponsible Washington politicians.”

GOP leaders have tried to use the Social Security provisions to garner votes for the deal, arguing they represent the biggest reform of entitlement programs since the 1980s.

Ben Carson

Ben Carson told The Hill in an interview that he’d never agree to raise the debt ceiling if president and criticized GOP leaders for waiting until the last minute to reach an agreement.

He added in an additional statement that “only in Washington is borrowing even more money to pay the interest on money we already borrowed a common sense bi-partisan plan.”

“It appears Congress believes it is impossible to stop this reckless fiscal irresponsibility,” he said in that statement.

“Perhaps it is time for a new Congress.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)

Sen Rand Paul’s spokesman told The Hill he’s “strongly opposed” to the deal and will elaborate on Tuesday afternoon at a pre-debate event in Colorado.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

A campaign spokesman for Sen. Marco Rubio said he’s against the deal but deferred to his Senate office for details.

Sarah Ferris contributed.


Here is the full unedited footage:

Admit they “strive” to extract “intact” heads to sell


An eleventh undercover video was released Tuesday by the Center For Medical Progress, again capturing officials at Planned Parenthood admitting to selling aborted body parts, and laughing about it.

This time an abortion doctor for Planned Parenthood in Austin, Texas. discusses harvesting the “intact” heads of late term aborted babies for research.

“My aim is usually to get the specimens out pretty intact,” the doctor, Amna Dermish, tells the actors posing as potential fetal tissue buyers.

Dermish also admits that she sometimes alters the abortion procedure in an effort to preserve the fetus for harvesting.

She states that she sometimes ultrasound guidance to convert a 2nd-trimester fetus to a feet-first breech presentation: “Especially the 20-weekers are a lot harder versus the 18-weekers, so at that point I’ll switch to breech.” Dermish states.

The use of the technique means that the fetus is in many cases still living when extracted. It is identical to partial-birth abortion procedures, which were banned by Congress years ago.

When asked by the reporters about harvesting fetal brains, Dermish laughs and tells them “I haven’t been able to do that yet… This will give me something to strive for!”

Dermish also discusses the value of fetal body parts, affirming the reporter’s declaration that the usual price is $50 or $60 per specimen. Again, it is illegal to buy or sell human fetal tissue.

Dermish also describes the brutal technicalities of carrying out the abortion while attempting to keep the fetus intact in order to sell it on to researchers.

“It was trunk intact, so usually what I do, if it’s a breech presentation, I’ll remove the extremities first, the lower extremities, and then go for the spine and sort of bring it down that way,” Dermish notes.

“I always try to keep the trunk intact,” she continues. “Always trying to aim for the spine to bring it down. It just makes the procedure easier.”

“One of our POC persons is really into organ development,” she adds, noting “She’ll pull out kidneys, and heart and like heart we frequently see at nine weeks and she always looks for it… just for fun.”

Again laughing about the gory procedure for some bizarre reason, the Whole Woman’s Health official with Dermish states “It’s cute.”

Pro-life advocates reacted to the latest video with horror.

“Less than 4 miles away from the Texas state capitol, Planned Parenthood routinely practices barbaric partial-birth abortions on living, late-term fetuses,” CMP head David Daleiden said of the video.

“Planned Parenthood’s crimes are not just the result of local bad actors, but are tolerated and even encouraged at the highest levels of the national organization. State-level criminal investigations must press charges, and Congress’ new select committee must pursue a deep and comprehensive accounting of Planned Parenthood’s atrocities against humanity.” Daleiden added.

Also commenting on the new video, Representative Marsha Blackburn, who is leading the panel investigating Planned Parenthood, expressed disbelief and disgust.

“Is this how babies should be treated? To be harvested for their heads?” said Blackburn. “As a grandmother, each video absolutely breaks my heart. But we now have a select panel that will examine the sale of baby body parts. As I’ve said before, this is going to be an information based, fact-finding endeavor to bring all the facts into the light of day as we work to protect the dignity of human life.”

Illegal Alien Convicted of Drunk Driving Death, Back in Texas Four Days After Deportation

Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 10.59.09 AM


MCALLEN, Texas — A criminal illegal alien from Mexico, previously convicted of killing a person in a drunk driving accident, was sent to prison and subsequently deported. He is now back in Texas and faces new federal charges.

Over the weekend, U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested 66-year-old Luis Escobar Valle moments after he crossed the Rio Grande near the border city of Hidalgo, Texas, court records obtained by Breitbart Texas revealed.

Once in custody, Escobar told agents that he had just entered the country illegally. The agents carried out a records check to see if he had been deported in the past.

Authorities learned that federal agents deported Escobar on October 20. Yet, four days later he walked back into Texas. His deportation came after he served six years in prison on a 10 year sentence that he received in 1999.

On September 21, 1999, a court convicted Escobar for intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle. A state district judge handed down a 10 year prison sentence. Court records don’t reveal why Escobar only served a portion of his sentence before getting deported.

On Monday morning, Escobar appeared before U.S. District Judge Peter Ormsby. The judge ordered he be held without bond. The court formally charged Escobar with a felony count of illegal re-entry. The bond denial came after JudgeOrmsby determined that there were no conditions that would guarantee that Escobar would be present in court for his subsequent hearings.

The area where federal agents arrested Escobar is just north of the border city of Reynosa, a city that Mexican cartels have used as a springboard to send hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants in a coordinated fashion, as Breitbart Texas has reported in the past. The move has not only become a big money maker for Mexican cartels, it has also been a way to overwhelm law enforcement capabilities in an effort to continue pushing large drug loads.

Ildefonso Ortiz is an award winning journalist with Breitbart Texas you can follow him on Twitter and on Facebook.

Intoxication Manslaughter