Mark Zuckerberg: German Refugee Policies ‘Inspiring,’ U.S. Should ‘Follow Their Lead’

Capture

Capture

Perhaps Zuckerberg should follow Merkel to Germany and live as a Jew among the Muslim migrants who finds so inspiring.

My posts on Facebook have been blocked as has Robert Spencer’s Jihad watch. Many of you have written me and complained. My Page has close to 300,000 followers. It’s a critical means to communicate what the media won’t,  which is why they’ve blocked me. I’ll wait it out. We need Facebook. But I will call out Zuckerberg for the pathetic tool that he is.

Mark Zuckerberg: German Refugee Policies ‘Inspiring,’ U.S. Should ‘Follow Their Lead’ By Breitbart News, February 27, 2016:

Mark Zuckerberg praised Germany for their “inspiring” refugee policies during a visit to the country and reiterated his commitment to combating “hate speech” on Facebook.

Speaking at a town hall event in Berlin, the 31-year old billionaire said German leadership in the refugee crisis has been “insipiring” and a “role model for the world.”

Zuckerberg-Facebook-Marcio-Jose-Sanchez-Associated-Press-640x480

“I hope other countries follow Germany’s lead on this,” he added. “I hope the U.S. follows Germany’s lead on this.”

Speaking at the same event, Zuckerberg also emphasised his commitment to tackling “hate speech” on Facebook.

“Hate speech has no place on Facebook and in our community,” he said. “Until recently in Germany I don’t think we were doing a good enough job, and I think we will continue needing to do a better and better job.”

Zuckerberg added that the company would place a special priority on tackling hate speech against migrants. Facebook’s policies, he said, would “now include hate speech against migrants as an important part of what we just now have no tolerance for.”

Germany has been exerting considerable pressure on Facebook to co-operate with them to remove alleged “hate speech” against migrants on the platform. In September, German chancellor Angela Merkel was caught on tape at a luncheon event pressing Zuckerberg on the issue.

Since then, Facebook has dramatically expanded its anti-hate speech efforts, launching a new initiative to combat “racist and xenophobic” material on social media alongside European NGOs this January. Facebook is also cooperating with a task force set up by the Germany Justice Ministry to hunt down alleged racists on the platform.

The Germany government is taking a hard line against online critics of its refugee policies. In September, it emerged that the government had hired an organization led by a former Stasi agent to patrol Facebook for allegedly xenophobic comments.

With discontent at Angela Merkel’s refugee policies — which the Gatestone Institute links directly to the rape epidemic currently sweeping Germany — at an all time high, the government has found a valuable ally in the Facebook CEO. As we’ve previously highlighted at Breitbart Tech, the power of Facebook to monitor the lives and conversations of ordinary Germans is greater than the Stasi’s ever was.

– See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/mark-zuckerberg-german-refugee-policies-inspiring-u-s-should-follow-their-lead.html/#sthash.9YjrJSr3.dpuf

NYT INSISTS LIBYA WEAPONS LOOTED, SENT TO SYRIA, AFRICA

Capture

Left out of the reportage: the CIA and MI6 transferred Libyan weapons

Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com – FEBRUARY 29, 2016

The New York Times has continued its role as the progenitor of propaganda for the state and its endless wars and interventions.

It did a bang up job during the invasion of Iraq when crack propagandist Judith Miller pawned off several neocon fantasies, most notably the claim Iraq was pursuing nuclear weapons. This Miller fable was used by Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, and Donald Rumsfeld to peddle the invasion. Miller also trotted out the fairy tale Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons. She characterized this lie as a “smoking gun” that made the invasion possible.

In an article underscoring the supposed urgency of a new intervention in Libya by the United States, the Times includes the following infographic:

Capture

The Times would have us believe weapons in Libya were “looted” and sold to Islamists in Syria and Mali.

First, many of these weapons were given to the “rebels” in Libya by NATO and the United States, an effort overseen by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. This was confirmed by US intelligence in 2015. Other weapons purportedly came from Gaddafi’s arsenals.

“NATO has given permission to a number of weapons-loaded aircraft to land at Benghazi airport and some Tunisian airports,” an intelligence report states, according to a report published by The Washington Times. The weapons cache included tanks and surface-to-air missiles.

The Times also ignores the fact these weapons were funneled by a CIA “rat line” from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to Gulf Emirate and Turkish supported proxies fighting to overthrow the government of Bashar al-Assad. Turkey continues to use this route to arm jihadists in Syria.

“A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria,” Seymour Hersh wrote for the London Review of Books on April 17, 2014.

The weapons controlled by the CIA and MI6 were also transferred to countries in West Africa and the Horn of Africa. “Illicit flows from the country are fueling existing conflicts in Africa and the Levant and enriching the arsenals of a range of non-state actors, including terrorist groups,” a UN Security Council reportnoted in April 2013.

The official narrative, pushed by the Council on Foreign Relations and the establishment, is that the war in Libya “unwittingly contributed to a security vacuum that allowed countless weapons to stream out of Libya and fuel insurgency, extremism, and crime in neighboring countries.”

An investigation conducted by The Small Arms Survey and Conflict Armament Research found that “fighters in Mali made extensive use of weapons originally from Libyan arsenals” following the downfall and murder of Muammar Gaddafi.

The influx of weapons in Mali resulted in the destabilization of that country’s government and turf wars between Islamist groups, principally Ansar Dine and the Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa. In response France launched Operation Serval and intervened directly in Africa, thus providing a pretext by the European Union and Germany for military involvement in Africa.

In August 2013 Phil Greaves wrote

an extensive UN report from the Security Council group of experts, from April 2013, also highlights the rife lawless proliferation of arms throughout Libya, and seeping beyond its borders. The report stated that arms were fueling conflicts from Syria to Mali, and arms were spreading from Libya at an “alarming rate”. Qatar and the United Arab Emirates were singled out in the UN report for blatant violations of the arms embargo during the 2011 “uprising” against Gaddafi; the report revealed that multiple Qatari arms shipments had been allowed to flow into Libya with the full knowledge and acquiescence of NATO–in much the same way they have been allowed to flow into Turkey from Qatar, with Syria being the final destination.

The objective is obvious: weapons sent to Libya and subsequently MID from its arsenal are being used to fuel further terrorism and conflict by terror groups largely manufactured by intelligence agencies.

The game plan is to destabilize the Middle East and Africa as part of a larger order out of chaos agenda. In resource rich Africa the United States hopes to displace China and other competitors and establish military bases under the umbrella of Africom. Endless terror will be required to secure a foothold there.

Meanwhile it is up to The New York Times to sell us new and increasingly absurd rationales for never ending war and conflict

Conservatives tell Ryan to spend less in 2017

Capture

BY SUSAN FERRUCHIO

The head of the biggest House Conservative faction said a recent report on the nation’s growing debt pushed the group to reject a $1.07 trillion discretionary spending plan for next year.

Rep. Bill Flores, chairman of the Republican Study Committee, told House Speaker Paul Ryan the group will not support the fiscal 2017 budget number that was reached just a few months ago. He said the group came to that conclusion after reading a Congressional Budget Office report that projected the budget deficit would grow from $439 billion to $522 billion, in part due to increased federal spending.

Instead, the RSC is backing a budget of $1.04 trillion, which adheres to mandatory spending cuts passed into law under the 2011 Budget Control Act, but which both parties rejected in a 2016 deal to boost spending by $80 billion over two years. That agreement allowed a $30 billion increase for fiscal year 2017.

“The country has some tough fiscal challenges in front of it and we feel like we cannot put off dealing with those fiscal challenges,” Flores said in an interview with the Washington Examiner.

More from the Washington Examiner

Poll: Cruz’s lead in Texas narrows

Cruz received the support of 33 percent of likely GOP voters surveyed, followed by Trump at 32 percent.

02/29/16 3:41 PM

The RSC is a powerful group and makes up significantly more than a majority of the House Republican conference. Without RSC support, there is no way the larger $1.07 trillion budget can pass unless the GOP leans on Democrats, who would likely support the higher number.

Flores broke the news to Ryan on Thursday during a gathering of lawmakers who are serving as the speaker’s budget advisors.

Ryan has been working to pass a fiscal 2017 budget by April so that the House can more easily pass the dozen appropriations measures needed to fund the government.

Passing a budget isn’t required, but without this critical spending blueprint, it will make it more likely Congress will have to pass an “omnibus” measure.

Ryan told the Washington Examiner that the $1.07 trillion, while part of a bipartisan deal, may not be the budget number Republicans ultimately adopt.

“I’m going to be one of those people who goes with the will of the conference,” Ryan said in an interview.

“I’m not one of these top down, cram it down people’s throats type of speakers. We agreed to it. That was the number we passed. But we are going to see what our budget resolution is. The whole thing is a work in progress. We haven’t finished writing it yet.”

Flores noted that the vast majority of RSC members did not support the bipartisan budget deal to raise spending when it was reached last year. But the higher budget deficit numbers make the matter more urgent.

“Particularly in light of the new CBO numbers, we are trying to reset the fiscal direction of the country and do it in an actionable way relatively soon,” Flores said.

Flores said he and other lawmakers are not giving up on passing a budget.

NY Moves To Let Illegal Immigrants Apply For Professional Licenses

Published on Feb 29, 2016

NY Moves To Let Illegal Immigrants Apply For Professional Licenses – Outnumbered

John Galt 

This is part of the destruction and de-industrialization the globalists are planning. It doesn’t matter what the people want anymore, a NWO is communism. Citizen slaves work for the govt. while the elites have monopolies and are favored by the govt. If you disagree the brownshirts are in positions to make you submit.
Richard Moore 

Exactly what part of ILLEGAL don’t you understand? There are so many Americans that can fill those jobs, and would fill those jobs if they were allowed to. This is just a trick to allow more immigrants into the country, and they are just using this logic to try to get people to agree with it. It’s false. These people that report on things should take some time and study what they are reporting, before they open their mouths on the air. Go Trump Go.
Richard Moore 

Also having more people to take those jobs is not better for the economy, it’s only better for the business man to save more money for him or herself. The economy is fueled by the people that spend the most money, not the people that are getting richer year after year. Why do you think that the economy is in such bad shape now? It’s because of this senseless thinking. Go Trump Go
powerupfreedom 

What is wrong wiith you people! What part of ILLEGAL Don’t you understand?
Sherry Zbierajewski 

If anyone of these people have read “Sold Out: How High-Tech Billionaires and Bipartisan Crapweasels Are Screwing America’s Best and Brightest Workers”, they’d know how our job market is affected by HB-1 workers! We need illegal workers HERE like a hole on the head!