Mass shooting in Maryland; media SILENT because suspect is…

Capture

By Derrick Wilburn

On Wednesday there was another tragic mass-shooting in America. Did you know about it? Have you heard anything from the mainstream news media? Were headlines splashed across your newsfeeds when you logged onto the web this morning? Probably not. Neither Diane Feinstein nor Chuck Schumer nor any of the other usual suspects are standing in front of cameras decrying another shooting and demanding more gun control laws. The story didn’t and won’t make Rachel Maddow’s nightly show.

Fox News has reported that around nine o’clock yesterday morning in Edgewood, Maryland 37-year-old Radee Labeeb Prince, a disgruntled employee with a rap sheet as long as his leg, entered a business with a gun and opened fire, shooting five people, critically wounding two and killing three.

“The man believed to have killed three people in a “targeted attack” near a Maryland business and also suspected in a later shooting in Delaware was apprehended by police in Delaware Wednesday evening after a manhunt that stretched on for hours.

The suspect was identified by Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler as 37-year-old Radee Labeeb Prince.

The shooting took place at the Emmorton Business Park in Edgewood, located about 20 miles northeast of Baltimore. Shots rang out around 8:58 a.m., according to Gahler.

“We have lost three lives so far this morning in Harford County,” Gahler said at a news conference, adding it was not a random shooting but a “targeted attack.”

All five of the victims are believed to have been employees of Advance Granite Solutions, according to Gahler. Prince is believed to have used a single hand gun in the shooting, he added.

Police later linked Prince to a second shooting in Wilmington, Del., located about 55 miles away.

So the perp has been linked to two separate shootings and tragically the loss of three lives. But were there any leading indicators, any hints that he was capable of violence? Yes.

A former co-worker of Prince’s told The Baltimore Sun that the suspect was also fired from a different job earlier this year after he allegedly attacked a separate employee.

After Prince was fired, the man said Prince came back to the business several times and once went to see him directly and cursed and yelled at him. The co-worker later filed a restraining order against Prince with the Harford County District Court.

In the application for the order, the man wrote: “I felt very threatened because he is a big guy and very aggressive on me.”

The man said Prince did not get physical with him, but wrote: “I do not want to wait until he will.

A Harford County District Court judge denied the order.”

A judge denied the order.

According to WTTG, Prince has been arrested 42 times in Delaware. He has 15 felony convictions and 4 more misdemeanor convictions.

Downtrend offers some great commentary on the matter: I guess we found at least one reason why democrats aren’t making a big deal about this. It’s kind of hard to push gun control when a guy with 15 felony convictions gets his hands on a gun and kills three people. In fact, this story proves exactly how ineffectual gun control laws are.

This is also a pretty good story to do away with that “ban the box” nonsense. Liberals want to make it illegal for employers to ask applicants if they’ve ever been convicted of a crime. This [expletive deleted] was convicted of 19 crimes and he still managed to get a job. I wonder if the boss was aware of his criminal history, because I have to believe after more than one felony conviction a person becomes unemployable.

The fact that Prince is black however may be the real reason this mass shooting hasn’t gained any traction on the left. Mass shooters are supposed to be white men and it is used by the liberal media to push both a racism and a sexism narrative. It’s also used to show that we need tougher gun laws because otherwise normal white guys can snap and go on shooting sprees so nobody should be allowed to own guns. A black guy with a long criminal history using an illegally obtained gun doesn’t help any liberal agenda.”

Final analysis – a judge denied a restraining order request against an aggressive man who had been arrested 42 times and has 15 felony convictions. That man was able to acquire a gun and now the families of three Americans will be laying their loved ones to rest and the gun-control liberals haven’t a thing to say about it. Sad yet not surprising at the same time.

2 thoughts on “Mass shooting in Maryland; media SILENT because suspect is…

  1. Pingback: tf28 | Mass shooting in Maryland; media SILENT because suspect is… | Brittius

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s