BREAKING REPORT: Deep State Swamp Creature Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe to Retire Early

by Cristina Laila

Deep State FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is set to retire early next year after a barrage of attacks for his corruption.

McCabe’s retirement announcement comes on the heels of a major shake up at the FBI; Wray just removed Comey “confidant” and suspected leaker James Baker from his top post as general counsel.

Via WaPo:

Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s deputy director who has been the target of Republican critics for more than a year, plans to retire in a few months when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits, according to people familiar with the matter.

[…]McCabe won’t become eligible for his full pension until early March. People close to him say he plans to retire as soon as he hits that mark. “He’s got about 90 days, and some of that will be holiday time. He can make it,’’ said one.

A spokesman for McCabe declined to comment, as did an FBI spokesman.

The pressure on McCabe has only intensified, though. He got an eight-hour grilling from the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, and returned to Congress on Thursday to face more than nine hours of questions from the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Other senior FBI officials, including those who worked closely with McCabe and Comey, are expected to face similar questioning from Congress next year.

Andrew McCabe took a grilling in a closed door testimony last week which left many saying he would be fired from his position as FBI Deputy Director.

McCabe treated Hillary’s criminal email investigation with kid gloves.

As previously reported, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) revealed on Fox News Friday that email evidence from FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe indicates the Hillary Clinton email probe was coded “HQ Special.” The term suggests the probe did not follow standard investigative procedures, likely ‘softening,’ the bureau’s findings.

Andrew McCabe also has some explaining to do. The top FBI official’s seven-hour testimony contained “numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses” prompting new subpoenas to be issued.

FOX News reported:

Investigators say McCabe recounted to the panel how hard the FBI had worked to verify the contents of the anti-Trump “dossier” and stood by its credibility. But when pressed to identify what in the salacious document the bureau had actually corroborated, the sources said, McCabe cited only the fact that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had traveled to Moscow. Beyond that, investigators said, McCabe could not even say that the bureau had verified the dossier’s allegations about the specific meetings Page supposedly held in Moscow.

Andrew McCabe is also being investigated by the Office of U.S. Counsel violating the Hatch Act according to a new report by Circa News.

The Hatch Act prohibits FBI agents from campaigning in partisan races. Photos of McCabe campaigning for his wife raised questions about McCabe’s compliance with the law.

As TGP previously reported, McCabe, has ties to the Hillary Clinton campaign.  Left Wing online publication, Newsweek, is reported:

Concerns came after revelations by media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, that a political action committee affiliated with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, who has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, contributed almost $500,000 to the 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe. (She lost the election.) She also received $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is connected to McAuliffe, a Democrat.

Some of the reaction from Trump supporters: McCabe should be fired before he’s eligible for his funded pension benefits:

Capture

Capture

JORGE RAMOS SAYS HE’S NOW HAVING THE ‘WORST TIME’ OF HIS LIFE IN U.S.

“With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly.”

Newsbusters – DECEMBER 22, 2017

Nearly a year into the Trump presidency, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos says he’s experiencing “the worst moment I’ve had in the 34 years I’ve been living in the United States.” 

“With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now,” Ramos vented in an interview with the Spanish radio network Cadena SER.

Ramos, who proclaimed himself “if not an enemy, an opponent” of Trump in the interview, complained about the massive blowback he has received since deciding to use his media platforms to openly oppose the choice of over 62 million American voters in last year’s U.S. presidential election.

“Now the social media networks are terrible,” Ramos told his Spanish radio interviewer, Javier del Pino. “Before if someone wanted to insult you, they had to do it in person or by sending you an anonymous letter. Now they do it through the social media networks and the daily insults – you can enter my Facebook or Twitter – and they are there all the time,” lamented Ramos.

In the interview, Ramos continues to contend that Trump “was speaking about me” “he insulted me” along with the entire immigrant community in the U.S. on June 16, 2015 when during his presidential campaign announcement speech Trump slammed the lax border security that had permitted criminal elements from Mexico and other countries to illegally enter the United States.

“Donald Trump was blaming all of us for being rapists, criminals and drug traffickers,” said Ramos of Trump. Throughout much of the interview, Ramos also recounts his infamous encounter with Trump during the summer of 2015, when he was kicked out of a Trump press conference for failing to wait for the candidate to call on him as a questioner, and was only allowed to return to the press conference after agreeing to wait his turn and be called upon by the candidate.

Discussing the encounter, Ramos accuses Trump of “violating the first amendment” of the U.S. Constitution. He also expressed continued optimism about the eventual outcome of his journalistic jihad against Trump. “In the end, Trump is going to lose and the racists are going to lose,” Ramos assured his interviewer.

Below is the transcript of the above-referenced portions of Jorge Ramos’ interview with Javier del Pino, as aired during the December 14, 2017 edition of the program A Vivir, on Cadena SER:

JORGE RAMOS, SENIOR NEWS ANCHOR, UNIVISION: … you can no longer be neutral when you face a presidential candidate who later becomes President and when he insults you and when he expels you from a press conference, now nothing is the same. It’s like one of those great fights between a couple that you never, never return to being what you were before and once you declare yourself if not an enemy, an opponent, there is no turning back.

… on June 16, 2015 Donald Trump shows up, I do not know if you remember those images going down an escalator in his tower in New York, and he not only says he wants to be President, but starts to present some of his main ideas and he says the immigrants that Mexico sends to the United States – this is almost a literal quote – the immigrants that Mexico sends to the United States, bring crime, they are criminals and rapists. He did not say some, he did not say the most violent ones.

JAVIER DEL PINO: He was talking about you, too, everyone.

JORGE RAMOS: He was talking about me and he was talking about another seven million Mexican immigrants that we have in the United States. What nobody read, nobody paid attention is that after saying these Mexican immigrants, he continued saying that they also come from other Latin American countries and do exactly the same thing. If we see the entire paragraph, we’ll see there are fifty-five million Latinos there, I estimate that more than half of those over eighteen come from another country, we’re talking about twenty-five to thirty million, Donald Trump was blaming us all for being criminals, rapists, drug dealers. I knew that he was lying, but they did not pay attention to us and you, who lived in the States, you understand, when we started to denounce that this was racism and that this orange-haired candidate was blaming us for things that are not true and nobody paid any attention to us…

…Trump has done something that nobody, no candidate has done before, what no one does in the United States. In the United States, the First Amendment of the Constitution allows you and me, anyone, to say what you want, whether you are a candidate or against a candidate, whatever, the First Amendment protects you, and Donald Trump suddenly ignores the First Amendment and expels me from a press conference violating the First Amendment and puts himself if not at a criminal level, yes in violation of the laws of freedom of speech in the United States. Everyone understands, the, the press secretary realizes that this is going on, she follows me outside to the room where they have taken me, and tells me that I can go back inside. I tell her that the only condition I have to return is if they let me ask my questions. She tells me we are going to let you ask the questions, but you have to wait for him to tell you. Ok, ready, I went in, indeed, as it was, it was a theater, once I entered suddenly Trump sees me again, I stand up again, ask my questions and now they let me.

JORGE RAMOS: This is the worst moment I’ve had in the 34 years I’ve been living in the United Statesthe worst moment.

JAVIER DEL PINO: Are you sure about this? That’s very tough what you just said.

JORGE RAMOS: No, no, no, but without the slightest doubt. With Donald, with Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now. It is without a doubt the worst moment.

JAVIER DEL PINO: Look, a writer said the other day in this program that it’s the time when she felt the blackest in the United States, that she did not feel so until she got there and a little because of this because now she feels that many people can tell you what nobody used to say even though they were thinking it, which is bad, too.

JORGE RAMOS: Now the social media networks are terrible. Before if someone wanted to insult you, they had to do it in person or by sending you an anonymous letter. Now they do it through the social media networks and the daily insults – you can enter my Facebook or Twitter – and they are there all the time. And that is something totally new. In the end, Trump is going to lose and the racists are going to lose.

*(FROM THE RELIGION OF PEACE) – SF XMAS TERROR ATTACK THWARTED

Capture

FBI: Man planned Christmas terror attack for SF’s Pier 39

Officials have stopped a man who reportedly stated that “Christmas was the perfect day” for a terror attack in San Francisco and “did not need an escape plan because he was ready to die.”

We’ve learned the FBI has arrested a man by the name of Everitt Aaron Jameson from Modesto. According to a handwritten letter obtained by the FBI, Jameson also referred to himself as Abdallah adu Everitt ibn Gordon.

RELATED: New ISIS video names targets in San Francisco, Las Vegas

According to FBI documents, Jameson picked the Pier 39 location because he “had been there before and knew it was a heavily crowded area.” He added that it would be easy to “funnel” people into an area where he could inflict casualties.

Jameson reportedly said he was inspired by the New York terror attack on Oct. 31, when a man drove into a crowd and killed eight people, and the deadly 2015 shooting in San Bernardino.

RELATED: New York City bike path truck rampage: Who are the victims?

The documents also say Jameson was posting and liking pro-ISIS and pro-terrorism content on Facebook.
And according to the documents, the suspect was discharged from the Marine Corps. He had prior military experience with a “sharpshooter” rifle qualification and expertise with rifle marksmanship.

RELATED: A history of mass shootings in the United States

Officials say Jameson was talking to an undercover FBI agent. They add that he was arrested earlier this week and a search warrant was executed at his Modesto home. Several firearms were found, along with fireworks.
ABC7 News contacted officials at Pier 39 to ask for a response, they say they did not know about this plot.

Stay with ABC7 News for the latest details on this developing story.

Click here for full coverage on recent terror attacks.

Capture

Capture

Capture

The Rats Are Eating Each Other: Andrew McCabe Contradicts Others Testimony

BY 

The most notable thing from FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s closed door session with members of the House Intelligence Committee was the lack of leaks. Whatever was said in there has remained shielded from the public’s eyes. However, what we do know is that he went there with a bunch of FBI lawyers at his side, presumably to keep him from saying anything to incriminating, and whatever he did say contradicted testimony from other witnesses, and also reaffirmed that nothing in the Trump dossier has been corroborated by the FBI, though not through want of trying.

According to the Fox News exclusive:

Congressional investigators tell Fox News that Tuesday’s seven-hour interrogation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe contained numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses, prompting the Republican majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.

While HPSCI staff would not confirm who will be summoned for testimony, all indications point to demoted DOJ official Bruce G. Ohr and FBI General Counsel James A. Baker, who accompanied McCabe, along with other lawyers, to Tuesday’s HPSCI session.

The issuance of a subpoena against the Justice Department’s top lawyer could provoke a new constitutional clash between the two branches, even worse than the months-long tug of war over documents and witnesses that has already led House Speaker Paul Ryan to accuse DOJ and FBI of “stonewalling” and HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., to threaten contempt-of-Congress citations against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“It’s hard to know who’s telling us the truth,” said one House investigator after McCabe’s questioning.

Fox News is told that several lawmakers participated in the questioning of McCabe, led chiefly by Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.

Sources close to the investigation say that McCabe was a “friendly witness” to the Democrats in the room, who are said to have pressed the deputy director, without success, to help them build a case against President Trump for obstruction of justice in the Russia-collusion probe. “If he could have, he would have,” said one participant in the questioning.

Investigators say McCabe recounted to the panel how hard the FBI had worked to verify the contents of the anti-Trump “dossier” and stood by its credibility. But when pressed to identify what in the salacious document the bureau had actually corroborated, the sources said, McCabe cited only the fact that Trump campaign adviser Carter Page had traveled to Moscow. Beyond that, investigators said, McCabe could not even say that the bureau had verified the dossier’s allegations about the specific meetings Page supposedly held in Moscow.

The sources said that when asked when he learned that the dossier had been funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, McCabe claimed he could not recall – despite the reported existence of documents with McCabe’s own signature on them establishing his knowledge of the dossier’s financing and provenance. 

The very fact that nothing leaked from this session is all the proof one needs that it did not go well for Democrats like Adam Schiff, who has no problem leaking to the press, but it also exposed McCabe as a liar, and that he and others in the intelligence community are beginning to fall over themselves trying to keep their lies straight.

SO IT WAS TERRORISM: ATTACKER WHO RAMMED CAR INTO VICTIMS UPSET AT “MISTREATMENT OF MUSLIMS”

Rambled about “Allah” & Australia’s domestic spy agency

 | Infowars.com – DECEMBER 22, 2017

Contradicting initial claims that the man who drove a car into Christmas shoppers in Melbourne yesterday was merely “mentally ill,” Saeed Noori told police that his rampage was actually motivated by perceived “mistreatment of Muslims”.

19 people were injured after Noori deliberately drove his vehicle into a crowd of people outside Melbourne’s iconic Flinders Street station. Some of the victims are still in critical condition.

According to Police Commissioner Shane Patton, the 32-year-old Afghan born man attributed his actions to “perceived mistreatment of Muslims,” an odd motivation given that Australia provided him with refugee status.

The man also repeatedly invoked “Allah” and rambled about ASIO, Australia’s domestic spy agency.

 Capture

This clearly suggests that the attack was motivated by religious and political grievances, explicitly confirming that it was a terrorist attack, contradicting dubious early reports that were regurgitated by news outlets around the world that the man was merely suffering from mental illness.

However, most news outlets have already moved on from the story and the perception that the attack was the work of a drug-addled lunatic and not an Islamic terrorist has now been cemented, despite being completely false.

As we highlighted yesterday, authorities around the world are now rushing to play the “mental illness” card after nearly every “lone wolf” terror attack because it enables them to avoid addressing a deeply disconcerting reality – the fact that first world countries have imported a belief system that is completely incompatible with western society.

Whether Noori had any connection to international terrorist groups isn’t the issue.

This was a terrorist attack by an Islamic terrorist who was motivated by his religious and political beliefs.

The more authorities choose to bury their heads in the sand and lie to the public about the true nature of these incidents, the more likely they are to happen over and over again in the absence of realistic solutions being discussed.