The Trump Effect – Merkel Faces her GRIM FATE as Italy’s Globalist Premier Resigns “I’m Saddened”

screen-shot-2016-12-05-at-4-40-05-pm

BY AMY MORENO

Hillary Clinton’s political hero, the disgraced German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has destroyed Germany by opening the borders to hoards of unvetted Muslim migrants, is quaking in her boots as a revolution of populism sweeps across Europe.

Most recently, Italy’s Premier Matteo Renzi’s was forced to resign after his reform proposals were rejected by the people.

Merkel, who is facing her own reelection bid, sees the writing on the wall.

Globalism is dead, viva la nationalism.

From Breitbart:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she’s saddened by Premier Matteo Renzi’s defeat in the Italian constitutional referendum but is indicating that Europe as a whole is on the right track.

Renzi announced his resignation after his reform proposals were defeated on Sunday. Merkel said Monday: “I am sad that the referendum in Italy didn’t turn out the way the premier wanted, because I have always supported his course of reform.”

Merkel stressed that it was an Italian domestic decision. She added: “From my point of view, we will continue our work in Europe and we have set the right priorities.”

Chancellor Angela Merkel’s spokesman says the German leader “took note with regret” of Italian Premier Matteo Renzi’s announcement that he would resign following his defeat in the constitutional referendum.

Spokesman Steffen Seibert said in Berlin that Merkel “worked very well and trustingly with Matteo Renzi, but of course the democratic decision taken by Italian citizens must be respected.”

Seibert noted that Merkel has supported Renzi’s reform efforts in the past, and said that Germany will offer to work closely with the next Italian government.

GERMAN GOVERNMENT WORRIES ABOUT ISLAMOPHOBIA AFTER MUSLIM REFUGEE RAPES & KILLS WOMAN

Warns citizens it will be monitoring angry Facebook posts

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com – DECEMBER 5, 2016

The German government has reacted to the shocking news about a Muslim migrant who raped and killed a 19-year-old woman by warning that it would be watching Facebook posts carefully for instances of Islamophobia.

A teenage Afghan asylum seeker was arrested on Friday for the alleged rape and murder of medical student in Freiburg which took place last month.

The victim’s father is a senior EU official and a vehement supporter of the migrant policy that has seen over a million “refugees” pour into Germany over the last year.

The aftermath of the murder was made even more bizarre by the fact that the victim’s parents used her funeral to raise money for charities that are working to bring more “refugees” into Germany. The victim herself was also a “refugee activist”.

As if the story couldn’t get any more disturbing, the German government’s response was to warn German citizens who expressed anger over the incident on Facebook that it would be on the lookout for Islamophobic hate speech.

Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel asserted that the murder should not be used to stoke anti-migrant sentiment.

“Such horrible murders already happened before the first Afghan or Syrian refugee arrived here,” Gabriel told the Bild newspaper. “We will not allow incitement after such violent crimes, no matter who commits them.”

In reality, the German government’s own statistics show that violent crimes have skyrocketed since over a million migrants arrived in the country.

The only individual with a shred of common sense appears to be the chairman of the DPoIG police union, Rainer Wendt, who said that the murder could have been prevented.

“We wouldn’t have this victim, and so many others, if our country had been better prepared for the dangers that always go along with massive immigration,” he told Bild.

Those concerns are not shared by Angela Merkel’s government, which is more pre-occupied with hunting down German citizens for inflammatory Facebook posts.

After the mass molestation of women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, the German government and media conspired to cover-up the incident.

Reports of rapes, sexual assaults, crime sprees and violent attacks conducted by migrants in German cities are now commonplace and have led to a surge in popularity for the right-wing Alternative For Germany (AfD) party.

“We are shocked by this crime and at the same time we see that our warnings about the uncontrolled arrival of hundreds of thousands of young men from Islamic-patriarchal cultures are written off as populist,” said AfD co-chief Joerg Meuthen.

8 NATO ships shadowed Russian aircraft carrier ‘Kuznetsov’ in Mediterranean

The first-ever combat mission of the only Russian aircraft carrier has drawn much attention from NATO, the chief of the Russian Navy said.

*

A group of Russian warships headed by aircraft carrier ‘Admiral Kuznetsov’ was deployed to the Mediterranean Sea in mid-October to assist in the Syrian mission.

*

“It’s the first time since the aircraft carrier was built that we use our Navy aviation in a combat environment. Of course, it draws attention, particularly from NATO members,” Admiral Vladimir Korolyov told Rossiya 24 news channel.

“Up to eight ships shadowed us as we passed Great Britain. But there were no violations of the international laws of the sea,” he added.

The ‘Admiral Kuznetsov’ is accompanied three other Russian warships and several support ships. The Su-33 and MiG-29 warplanes the carrier has on board have been used to attack terrorist targets in Syria’s Idlib and Homs governorates.

READ MORE: Watch Su-33 fighter take off Russian carrier ‘Kuznetsov’ in majestic 360 video (RT EXCLUSIVE)

According to Korolyov, the Russian carrier group’s mission was not hampered by NATO effort to deny it resupplying in Malta and the Spanish enclave Ceuta near Morocco.

“All our missions, including the one of the aircraft carrier groups, are planned to be independent in terms of supplies and transit logistics. So there were and will be no issues with that,” he said.

The Russian pilot naval mission in the Mediterranean sparked media hype in some Western nations, particularly in the UK, where reports depicted the passage of the Russian warships as a significant threat to national security.

The mission has been marred by the embarrassing loss of two fighter jets. One went down in November, when arrestor gear on the carrier broke down and the deck crew failed to fix it before the aircraft ran out of fuel. The second one this week slid off the deck during landing, when the arrestor gear line snapped and failed to stop the aircraft. In both incidents the pilots ejected and were rescued from the sea.

FBI hacked into 8k computers in 120 countries using single disputed warrant – report

The FBI hacked into more than 8,000 computers in 120 countries during an investigation into a child pornography website with just one warrant, a court hearing transcript has shown. It represents the largest known law enforcement hacking campaign to date.

*

The hacking centers around an FBI investigation in February 2015, in which the bureau seized the Playpen child pornography website and ran it from a government server for 13 days. It used a piece of malware known as a network investigative technique (NIT) to break into the computer of anyone who visited certain child pornography threads on the website. It then sent the suspects’ IP addresses back to the FBI.

Over the past year, Motherboard has found that the FBI hacked computers in Australia, Austria, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Greece, and likely the UK, Turkey, and Norway during the investigation.

*

However, the new transcript from a related case shows that the bureau’s campaign was far larger than previously believed, and that the FBI actually hacked into more than 8,000 computers in 120 different countries.

“The fact that a single magistrate judge could authorize the FBI to hack 8,000 people in 120 countries is truly terrifying,” Christopher Soghoian, a principal technologist at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) who has testified for the defense in Playpen cases, told Motherboard.

The hacking campaign is believed to be the largest ever to be conducted by law enforcement officials.

“We have never, in our nation’s history as far as I can tell, seen a warrant so utterly sweeping,” federal public defender Colin Fieman said in a hearing at the end of October, according to the transcript. The attorney is representing several defendants connected to the child pornography investigation.

It appears, however, that the magistrate judge did not actually have jurisdiction to issue such a sweeping warrant. According to a filing from the Department of Justice, 14 court decisions have found that the warrant granted by Judge Theresa C. Buchanan in the Eastern District of Virginia was not properly issued under Rule 41 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, which determines how search warrants can be authorized.

Courts in four cases have decided to throw out all evidence obtained by malware in the operation due to the violation.

‘New normal’

Despite the hurdles being faced by the FBI in the Playpen investigation, the bureau could soon have undisputed freedom when it comes to using single warrants to conduct similar probes. Changes to Rule 41 are likely to take effect on December 1, meaning judges will be given more power to issue warrants exactly as Judge Buchanan did.

*

Many have expressed concern that the changes will give law enforcement too much power to hack internet users both inside and outside the US, with Soghoian saying the technique is “probably the new normal.”

“We should expect to see future operations of this scale conducted not just by the FBI, but by other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, and we should expect to see foreign law enforcement agencies hacking individuals in the United States, too,” he added.

The Department of Justice defended the changes to Rule 41 in a Monday blog post.

“We believe technology should not create a lawless zone merely because a procedural rule has not kept up with the times,” Assistant Attorney General Leslie R. Caldwell of the Criminal Division wrote in the post.

Although such mass hacking techniques are believed to have so far been limited to child pornography investigations, critics are concerned US authorities will use the changes to Rule 41 to expand the practice to other crimes.

Fukushima hit by 5.7-magnitude aftershock

An aftershock measuring up to 5.7 on the Richter scale has struck Fukushima in Japan a day after the area experienced a 7.3-magnitude offshore earthquake.

screen-shot-2016-11-22-at-10-51-36-am

There are conflicting reports as to the magnitude of the quake, with Japan’s Meteorological Agency stating it hit 5.7 with its epicenter located off the coast of the Fukushima Prefecture at a depth of 30km.

The European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), however, recorded the shock at 5.2, with a depth of 10km.

READ MORE: Fukushima reactor cooling system stops following quake & tsunami

No damage has been reported following the quake which comes after a 7.3-magnitude earthquake caused the cooling system of a reactor at the Fukushima nuclear power plant to stop operating. The system was back working 90 minutes after the failure.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

‘In French presidential elections, it will be Marine Le Pen’s to lose’

National Front (FN) leader Marie Le Pen is speaking to the issues that people are concerned about. In other words, the declining standard of living, the lack of real job creation, Jack Rasmus, Professor of Political Economy at St. Mary’s College, told RT.

*

The French political landscape is heading for some dramatic changes as former Prime Ministers Alain Juppe and Francois Fillon are heading for the second round of the Republican primaries following a national vote.

Ex-President Nicolas Sarkozy has already been eliminated from the running.

Meanwhile, polls in the build-up to the primaries showed National Front (FN) leader Marie Le Pen ahead in the first round of next year’s vote.

*

Le Pen has said that if she wins the presidential elections, the world will become a safer place, as France will cooperate with both US President-elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“The forces at work in these various elections are ideas, forces which could bring about my election as the president of France next May,” Le Pen said last week.

Fillon, 62, has based his campaign on a program of economic reform – dumping France’s controversial 35-hour week, increasing the retirement age, and cutting public spending, in an effort to spark economic rejuvenation.

RT:  We saw the U.S. media absolutely fail with their predictions in the election there. Are people in France feeling disillusioned with their political establishment?

Jack Rasmus: I think there are a lot of similarities going on here, just as there were with Trump and Brexit in England. What you’ve got is a lot of working class and small business folks who are just fed up with the policies of the last decade, which have emphasized trade and tax benefits for the rich, the concentration of income and the loss of jobs with which people can sustain themselves. What you see are these sectors of society protesting. This is a protest vote, a change vote. And even this primary vote in France with Sarkozy is a small signal of the same thing happening over there. I think Le Pen is in a very strong position here because people are just rejecting the old parties associated with the old policies. They don’t really care how extreme some of their positions may be. We saw that with Trump. No one cared about some of his outrageous statements. All they cared about was that this seemed like he’s going to make a change.

RT:  We saw Sarkozy concede defeat in the primaries – does he simply not represent a change, something new? Will politicians like Sarkozy have difficulty appealing to voters – no matter what they say now?

JR: I don’t think there will be any change by any of the parties and their policies, which are classically neo-Liberal anywhere in continental Europe right now. They are on the same track to defeat here as the people protest that track. All of the Republican candidates are associated with the policies of the past, just as Hollande and the Socialist Party is pretty much defunct now. It doesn’t matter who they put up. Nobody is going to vote for the Socialists. It’s really going to be Le Pen’s election to lose, I think.

screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-3-56-47-pm

RT:  The acting prime minister of France recently claimed that Le Pen is likely to win the coming election. Why does he see a victory for the far-right in France?

JR: She’s speaking to the issues that people are concerned about. In other words, the declining standard of living, the lack of real job creation. A lot of these jobs are part-time, temp contract jobs you can’t make a living off of them. A lot of the youth can’t find jobs at all; they’re stuck in these low-paid, part-time service employment… so they’re not really addressing those real issues. And of course, when someone comes along like Le Pen, or Trump or the UKIP Party in Britain and says, ‘Look, we’re going to change.’ And it doesn’t matter how detailed they get or don’t get about the details of the change. It’s just here is someone that will give us something different, we can’t up with what we’ve got anymore.