Lois Lerner Wants Depositions Sealed – Fears Deadly Violence By Retaliating Americans

Lois Lerner is already reviled by the American people and we only suspect the extent of her abuse of power against us. She claims if we really knew, violence would…

By Rick Wells

Lois Lerner is the personification of elitism, corruption and arrogance. Naturally she’s a Democrat and it’s equally natural that she abused her position of trust with the IRS in the pursuit of political objectives, one being the election of Democrats, including Hussein Obama.

She arrogantly refused to testify before Congress and destroyed evidence, in addition to her crimes committed in the misconduct of her position, and has yet to be held accountable for anything. The US taxpayers picked up the tab for lawsuits brought because of her malfeasance.

She’s just collecting her retirement and living large and she and her partner in crime, Holly Paz, want to keep it that way. Lerner told a federal court last week that members of her family, including “young children,” were having death threats made against them and they risked physical harm if her statements about her crimes against innocent Americans became public knowledge.

That’s probably something she should have considered before she harassed them and abused the power she was granted. Officer Darren Wilson and his family were put in greater peril for an instance of him innocently defending himself but that didn’t slow down the beneficiary of Lerner’s actions, Hussein Obama and his attack poodle Eric Holder one bit.

Lerner and Paz, who was her deputy at the IRS, filed court documents Thursday seeking to have the tapes and transcripts of their court depositions, confessing the extent of much of their criminal offenses, sealed permanently, stating a fear of retaliation as their basis for the request.

Their attorneys argued, “Whenever Mss. Lerner and Paz have been in the media spotlight, they have faced death threats and harassment.” The depositions were taken in a class-action lawsuit by tea party groups who had been targeted by the corrupt duo.

Their crimes have already cost the American taxpayers $3.5 million in one of two settlements to injured TEA Party groups in civil cases settled last month in which Lerner and Paz admitted to their illegal acts.

Contradicting her claims and those of the Obama regime during the period of the stymied Congressional hearings, the government admitted that she not only didn’t stop the targeting as she claimed, but that Lerner made a conscious effort to conceal it as it continued.

The judge has been largely on the side of keeping the evidence of the actual wrongdoing out of the public recordto his point in the trials. The defense attorneys jumped on the use of the term “criminal thugs” in arguing for protecting the criminal elites from the consequences of their actions, saying that the use of the term by one of the TEA Party officials, Mark Meckler, somehow endangered them.

As cover for seeking any excuse to prevent the American people from learning this aspect of the Obama legacy, the lawyers argued, “These words matter. They have created a fertile environment where threats and harassment against Mss. Lerner and Paz have flourished.” Imagine people taking exception to government thugs abusing their power, the two could never have anticipated that reaction.

Meckler mocked the thugs argument, saying, “Four years of harassing innocent American citizens for their political beliefs, and she’s scared of a guy in a cowboy hat talking to a bunch of little old ladies at a TEA party event?”

Meckler noted that if there’s no criminal actions revealed in the depositions they welcome their release. He said, “The reality is because she knows she is guilty as the day is long and she doesn’t want people to know what she actually did.” He added, “It’s hard to have any sympathy for the women. And frankly, I don’t believe she’s genuinely scared.”

Unlike situations in which the government wrongdoing takes place in the Justice Department, FBI or State Department, the Trump administration supports making the documents public, which probably guarantees the judge will side with the defendants and complete the cover up by sealing them.

Why would we expect anything different? The taxpayers, not Lerner or Paz, paid the settlement for their criminal wrongdoing. The Justice Department refused to prosecute and now they want the public forbidden from knowing the truth, basically completing the cover up in every phase and guaranteeing no accountability.

The same double standard continues for the criminal elite.

 

Clinton probe given ‘special’ status, FBI emails reveal

The Hillary Clinton email investigation was given “special” status by the FBI, newly released documents reveal. The disclosures focus on correspondence between former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

McCabe wrote in an email to FBI press officials that the Clinton email probe was being controlled by a small number of high-ranking officials at the Bureau’s headquarters in Washington DC.

“As I now know the decision was made to investigate it at HQ with a small team,” McCabe wrote in the October 23, 2016 email. “WFO [Washington field office] provided some personnel for the effort but it was referred to as a ‘special’ and I was not given any details about it.”

McCabe said he had no input into the Clinton email investigation when it began in the summer of 2015. He was assistant director of the FBI Washington office at the time.

The new emails were released on the FBI’s public records site, The Vault, on Wednesday and relate to a controversy surrounding McCabe’s wife Jill, who received hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from Clinton fundraiser and Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe during her 2015 Senate run.

McCabe sent a timeline of his involvement in the Clinton email probe to FBI press officials who were fielding questions from a Wall St Journal reporter looking into whether McCabe had a conflict of interest with the Clinton case while his wife was receiving donations from McAuliffe.

Jill McCabe announced she was running for the Senate in March 2015, the same month that it emerged Clinton had been using a private email server. Andrew McCabe took over the Clinton probe in February 2016, when he became deputy director.

On Wednesday, FBI officials declined to answer questions about what McCabe meant when he described the probe as a “special,” the Hill reports.

The documents also include an October 27 letter from Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, asking McCabe to produce documents related to his wife’s campaign and the Clinton investigation, following related media reports.

The emails also include one from McCabe, forwarding a True Pundit article to FBI Director James Comey, entitled, ‘FBI Director Lobbied Against Criminal Charges For Hillary After Clinton Insider Paid His Wife $700,000.’

McCabe writes, “FYI. Heavyweight source.”  However, Comey responded: “This still reads to be like someone not involved in the investigation at all, maybe somebody who heard rumors (inaccurate) about why John left” –  a reference to John Giacalone, the former supervisor of the FBI’s National Security Branch whom the True Pundit article describes as the“brains and genesis” behind the Clinton investigation, and alleges he “abruptly resigned” from the probe.

“This strikes me as lower level folks who admire John (which is fine, because I do) telling yarns,” Comey added.

Capture

The latest revelation about the “special” status could see Comey further criticized for his handling of the Clinton email investigation. Comey found in July 2016 that while Clinton had been “extremely careless,” in her handling of classified information, she shouldn’t be criminally charged.

However, earlier this month it emerged that an earlier version of Comey’s statement written in May described Clinton’s actions as being “grossly negligent,” which could have seen her face felony charges. However, it was edited by officials before its release, the Hill reports. McCabe was among the three officials involved in shaping and editing the statement.

Comey has previously insisted that the investigation was carried out in an “entirely apolitical and professional way.”

Civil rights groups distrust FBI hate crime stats, despite increase in reporting

Newly released data from the FBI shows hate crimes rose by nearly five percent in the US last year compared to 2015. More than half of the crimes were motivated by the victim’s race. However, some civil rights groups say the final figures are ill-conceived.

The data released by the FBI Monday shows that a total of 6,121 hate crimes occurred in 2016, compared to the 5,850reported in 2015. Nearly 59 percent of the victims highlighted in the figures were targeted because of their race, 21.1 percent were targeted for their religious beliefs and 16.7 because of their sexual orientation.

The FBI traditionally defines hate crimes as being limited to crimes “in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim’s race, color, religion, or national origin.”

When it came to race-related incidents, more than half were labeled anti-black and some 20 percent were anti-white. The figures representing religious-related crimes, showed that more than half of the acts were anti-Jewish, and a quarter were anti-Muslim.

And in cases where police were able to identify the perpetrator, 46.3 percent were white and 26.1 percent were black.

The information released on Monday is based on voluntary reporting by more than 15,000 local law-enforcement agencies.

But some civil-rights groups have already reacted to the new numbers, and concluded that hate crimes are still being underreported.

The Anti-Defamation League stated that nearly 90 cities with 100,000 people, or more, either reported zero hate crimes, or did not report data at all in 2016, NPR reported.

“There’s a dangerous disconnect between the rising problem of hate crimes and the lack of credible data being reported,” ADL CEO Jonathan A Greenblatt said, according to NPR.

The ADL chief  has now suggested an “all-hands-on-deck” approach in order to collate better nation-wide figures on the problem.

And Sam Singh, the national advocacy manager of the Sikh Coalition, pointed out that the new statistics only count seven anti-Sikh hate crimes in 2016. Singh said this figure only “represents the tip of the iceberg,” NPR reported.

Singh added: “If law-enforcement agencies fail to document the true extent of hate crimes against our communities,” then “our nation will have a hard time mobilizing the political will and resources necessary to prevent and combat the problem.”

He said the only way to fix the under-reported statistics, is for law enforcement to adopt practices requiring mandatory hate crime reporting.

As the final numbers begin to be called into question, it should also be noted that there has been a wave of hoax hate crimes in the US in recent months.

READ MORE: Former student charged for racist graffiti on Michigan campus

Earlier this year, a man named Joshua Witt, who claimed he was stabbed in a parking lot in Colorado for allegedly looking like a neo-nazi, subsequently conceded that he made the whole thing up during an interview with police a little over a week following the false report.

Also in the earlier part of 2017, a spate of hoax hate crimes related to fake bomb threats being called into Jewish centers across the country, were later discovered to have been falsely made by dual Israeli-American citizen, Michael Ron David Kadar.

Kadar was brought into custody for his crimes while in Israel after he was discovered as being part of a dark web money-making scheme.

And in December of 2016, a teen named Yasmin Sewied fabricated a story about being attacked by men screaming “Donald Trump.” Sewied also said the men were spewing Islamophobic abuse at her. Her story quickly went viral, but was subsequently debunked.

Compared to hate crime data released by the FBI in 2014, there has been a 10 percent increase in these kind of offenses. A reason for the rise has not been given.

NOT A WORD ABOUT BLACK RACIST

John Podesta Caught Lying To Congress, Good Thing For Him Sessions Is AG

By Rick Wells

John Podesta isn’t as good of a liar as Hillary Clinton or Hussein Obama and if he were a regular citizen he might actually be in trouble for lying to Congress. But he’s a swamp creature tied to the money that keeps our crooked politicians in power. For elites like him, transgressions are just “honest” mistakes that anybody could make.

He must have just been tired from running that crooked daily lie-fest that was the Clinton campaign and forgotten about the $12 million they paid to Perkins Coie and the $1 million paid by the pretend “president” Obama he used to be Counselor to. Surely he’s got a reasonable explanation for how that funding doesn’t demonstrate he had knowledge that his campaign was orchestrating the production of the Steele dossier.

The New York Times reports that Podesta met with Glenn Simpson, one of the founders of Fusion GPS, just after the fabricated hit piece was published. That meeting could be problematic since Podesta recently testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee that he had no idea who paid Fusion to put the hit piece on Trump together.

The Times report, with information from a source described as an associate of Podesta, stated that he met with Simpson specifically to compare notes about the “Russian election meddling.” So we’re supposed to believe that Podesta met with them not as the person who had ordered the hit piece and had related, followup business to conduct, but just some guy with no attachment who wanted to see if Simpson would spill the beans on the “real client?”

The source said the purpose of the meeting was to determine whether or not to continue the “investigation” of Trump’s alleged Russian ties. I would seem that the only logical purpose for him being in that meeting would be the assessment of the work to date and a decision on if it would continue. Only someone representing the financial resources would have the ability to make such a decision.

Podesta may have been the victim of some bad timing, having gone on the record with Congress before the beans were spilled and it became publicly known that the Clinton campaign hired Fusion GPS. The connection was exposed after he lied.

As if to make the point of his involvement even more irrefutable, Podesta was accompanied in his Congressionaltestimony by Marc Elias, who is his attorney as well as being the general counsel for the Clinton campaign and DNC. Elias just happens to also be a partner at Perkins Coie, the law firm through which the payments to Fusion GPS were laundered.

But Podesta is in no real danger. After all, Jeff Sessions is the Attorney General. Unless Podesta joins MS13 he’s not likely to see any legal repercussions for his criminality. He and his comrades are the ones who have been intimately involved in crooked deals with the Russians and yet the idiot Republicans in Congress chasing their tails and the Trump campaign.

He’s one of the big boys, like Hillary Clinton and James Comey. He’s immune from any serious consequences. It’s show time.

NV HOMELAND SECURITY PLANNED MOCK TERROR DRILL YEAR AHEAD OF MANDALAY BAY MASSACRE

Coincidence that mock terror attack enacted weeks before Mandalay Bay shooting?

Shepard Ambellas | Intellihub – NOVEMBER 12, 2017

LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — The Nevada Homeland Security Commission planned a mock terror drill over one year prior to the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival massacre after a 2016 “Channel 8 Eyewitness News” investigation uncovered flaws in the Las Vegas Valley emergency trauma system, reveals a Sept. 7 report.

According to the report, the “three-day test” took place at the Las Vegas Convention Center between the dates of Sept. 11-13 where participants mocked up an emergency triage area.

The drill dovetails with an Oct. 3 Intellihub report titled Vegas union worker blows whistle on “mandatory active shooter training” which was due “Sept. 30” at “12 a.m.” which exposed that “active shooter training” was, in fact, being held privately by at least one casino prior to the massacre.

A big hat tip to @sheryl315 on Twitter!