The Trump Effect – Merkel Faces her GRIM FATE as Italy’s Globalist Premier Resigns “I’m Saddened”

screen-shot-2016-12-05-at-4-40-05-pm

BY AMY MORENO

Hillary Clinton’s political hero, the disgraced German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has destroyed Germany by opening the borders to hoards of unvetted Muslim migrants, is quaking in her boots as a revolution of populism sweeps across Europe.

Most recently, Italy’s Premier Matteo Renzi’s was forced to resign after his reform proposals were rejected by the people.

Merkel, who is facing her own reelection bid, sees the writing on the wall.

Globalism is dead, viva la nationalism.

From Breitbart:

German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she’s saddened by Premier Matteo Renzi’s defeat in the Italian constitutional referendum but is indicating that Europe as a whole is on the right track.

Renzi announced his resignation after his reform proposals were defeated on Sunday. Merkel said Monday: “I am sad that the referendum in Italy didn’t turn out the way the premier wanted, because I have always supported his course of reform.”

Merkel stressed that it was an Italian domestic decision. She added: “From my point of view, we will continue our work in Europe and we have set the right priorities.”

Chancellor Angela Merkel’s spokesman says the German leader “took note with regret” of Italian Premier Matteo Renzi’s announcement that he would resign following his defeat in the constitutional referendum.

Spokesman Steffen Seibert said in Berlin that Merkel “worked very well and trustingly with Matteo Renzi, but of course the democratic decision taken by Italian citizens must be respected.”

Seibert noted that Merkel has supported Renzi’s reform efforts in the past, and said that Germany will offer to work closely with the next Italian government.

GERMAN GOVERNMENT WORRIES ABOUT ISLAMOPHOBIA AFTER MUSLIM REFUGEE RAPES & KILLS WOMAN

Warns citizens it will be monitoring angry Facebook posts

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com – DECEMBER 5, 2016

The German government has reacted to the shocking news about a Muslim migrant who raped and killed a 19-year-old woman by warning that it would be watching Facebook posts carefully for instances of Islamophobia.

A teenage Afghan asylum seeker was arrested on Friday for the alleged rape and murder of medical student in Freiburg which took place last month.

The victim’s father is a senior EU official and a vehement supporter of the migrant policy that has seen over a million “refugees” pour into Germany over the last year.

The aftermath of the murder was made even more bizarre by the fact that the victim’s parents used her funeral to raise money for charities that are working to bring more “refugees” into Germany. The victim herself was also a “refugee activist”.

As if the story couldn’t get any more disturbing, the German government’s response was to warn German citizens who expressed anger over the incident on Facebook that it would be on the lookout for Islamophobic hate speech.

Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel asserted that the murder should not be used to stoke anti-migrant sentiment.

“Such horrible murders already happened before the first Afghan or Syrian refugee arrived here,” Gabriel told the Bild newspaper. “We will not allow incitement after such violent crimes, no matter who commits them.”

In reality, the German government’s own statistics show that violent crimes have skyrocketed since over a million migrants arrived in the country.

The only individual with a shred of common sense appears to be the chairman of the DPoIG police union, Rainer Wendt, who said that the murder could have been prevented.

“We wouldn’t have this victim, and so many others, if our country had been better prepared for the dangers that always go along with massive immigration,” he told Bild.

Those concerns are not shared by Angela Merkel’s government, which is more pre-occupied with hunting down German citizens for inflammatory Facebook posts.

After the mass molestation of women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, the German government and media conspired to cover-up the incident.

Reports of rapes, sexual assaults, crime sprees and violent attacks conducted by migrants in German cities are now commonplace and have led to a surge in popularity for the right-wing Alternative For Germany (AfD) party.

“We are shocked by this crime and at the same time we see that our warnings about the uncontrolled arrival of hundreds of thousands of young men from Islamic-patriarchal cultures are written off as populist,” said AfD co-chief Joerg Meuthen.

University’s ‘Whiteness Forum’ takes critical look at whiteness…

 

screen-shot-2016-12-05-at-11-50-17-am

BY JENNIFER KABBANY

Students at Cal State San Marcos on Thursday hosted a “Whiteness Forum” as part of a communications class they are enrolled in, setting up more than a dozen displays that highlighted what they contend is how white privilege has oppressed people of color in a variety of ways.

A “white beauty standard” display stated “we are studying the white hegemonic ideals of the beauty industry.” Another asked “who does whiteness say that you are,” noting “whiteness studies” is defined as “the study of the system of white dominion in our society with a focus on ideologies of white supremacy as collective, rather than white individuals.”

A “Make America White Again” display included an image of Donald Trump’s baseball hat and argued his campaign has led to a wave of hate crimes.

A “Whiteness in the Court” project explained “the law is a tool used by dominant groups, those that have the social, political and economic power, to represent their interests and reflect their values to maintain their privileged position over subordinate groups.” It cited stats that “blacks are five times more likely to go to prison over whites of similar conviction” and “Latinos are three times more likely to go to prison over whites of similar conviction.”

Other displays: “Gentrification is the new Colonialism,” “Stand up for Standing Rock” and a “Wheel of Whiteness.”

During the two-hour event, students who created the displays talked to guests about their projects, explaining their studies and quizzing passersby on facts and figures relating to race. One group had guests spin the “Wheel of Whiteness.” Another passed out “gentrification is the new colonialism” stickers.

“Students learn best when they actually do something as opposed to just hear something,” said Professor Dreama Moon, who teaches the communications class called “Communicating Whiteness.” Every year for the last 13 years, students have created projects to pull together the forum as part of the class, she said.

Moon, in an interview with The College Fix, said “we need to learn how to have a conversation with people, to engage.”

At the start of the forum, Moon told the crowd that “one thing you can do today is to begin to educate yourself about white supremacy and learn how to not support it and how to help eradicate it.” She also pointed out a “boycott/support” table, which Moon said “tells you how to support businesses that support your values.”

A flier titled “Boycott in Solidarity” stated that “in the aftermath of Donald Trump being the new President-elect, several companies have come out and shown their support to his rhetoric. Many people might not know which companies, so we want to bring some awareness to it and let you know what companies you might want to avoid and possibly boycott.” NASCAR, the UFC, Jenny Craig, Macy’s, Hobby Lobby, Amazon and others were on the list.

The syllabus for the class states the course seeks to examine “whiteness as a historical, social, political and ideological ‘invention’ with a long trajectory within the United States and in the world.” The syllabus defines whiteness “as a system of power based on racist ideology maintained discursively, institutionally, and materially.”

“Remember that no one, regardless of color, escapes whiteness altogether.
Many of the values and privileges of whiteness are built into academic discourse, law, education, and other social systems. Whiteness is even deeply connected to the identity formation of U.S. people of color as well as white folks,” states the syllabus, a copy of which was obtained by The College Fix.

The “Whiteness Forum Project” was an assignment in the class in which students were called on to “research, plan, and execute an educational forum on whiteness on the CSUSM campus.”

“The objective of the forum is make whiteness visible in a critical way for faculty, staff, and students on our campus as well as the greater community,” the syllabus states. “The forum WILL NOT be a simple cultural celebration of whiteness, but an arena for critical education.”

Several students at the forum heaped praise on the class.

“I think it’s a great class to be more aware of certain privileges that are at place,” said senior Faatauvaa Wong.

Senior Yazmin Horta said she “loves” the class.

“It’s a class where I have an ability to reflect on my personal identity,” she said. “This class allowed me not just self reflection, but allowed me to apply what I learned and help people realize their identities and why racial issues are important to understand.”

MORE: College whites-only club aims to ‘own [white] racism’

CHINA FLEW NUKE BOMBERS OVER TAIWAN BEFORE TRUMP CALL…

screen-shot-2016-12-05-at-11-41-41-am

BY LUCAS TOMLINSON, JENNIFER GRIFFIN

Less than a week before President-elect Donald Trump spoke with Taiwan’s president over the phone, China flew a pair of long-range nuclear-capable bombers around Taiwan for the first time, two U.S. officials revealed to Fox News.

TRUMP REMAINS ON DEFENSIVE AFTER CALL WITH TAIWAN PRESIDENT

On Nov. 26, two Chinese Xian H-6 bombers, along with two escort planes, a Tupolev Tu-154 and Shaanxi Y-8, around the island of Taiwan from mainland China, taking off and landing from two separate Chinese military bases.

The escort jets were used to collect radar information and conduct other surveillance on American allies such as Japan, Fox News is told. The Chinese bombers stayed in international airspace, according to officials.

CONWAY: TRUMP’S TALK WITH TAIWAN LEADER ‘JUST A CALL,’ NOT A SIGN OF POLICY SHIFT

At different points of the flight, Chinese J-10 and Su-30 fighter jets performed escort duties for the Chinese strategic bombers.

Japan scrambled eight F-15 fighter jets to intercept the Chinese flight at one point in the skies somewhere northeast of Taiwan, according to the officials.

A high-ranking official from Taiwan’s defense ministry commented on the Chinese military flight Monday.

“This was the first time that Chinese aircraft circled around Taiwan,” Deputy National Defense Minister Lee Hsi-ming said, adding that China has said similar flights would occur in the future according to Focus Taiwan News Channel.

“China has steadily built up a massive military capability in the area around Taiwan. This isn’t simply a matter of flying bombers. Understand that technically, we can’t object to flying bombers near Taiwan if we are flying combat aircraft and reconnaissance aircraft near China. This is simply legal under international law,” Anthony H. Cordesman, the Arleigh A. Burke Chair in Strategy at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, said. “Taiwan faces a much more serious Chinese challenge than it has ever faced before.”

Elsewhere, a Russian Su-33 crashed while attempting to land aboard a Russian aircraft carrier in the eastern Mediterranean. The incident occurred Saturday according to The Aviationist which was first to report the crash.

“After performing a combat mission over Syria a Sukhoi-33 fighter-jet overran the runway while trying to land on The Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier. The arresting cable’s rupture was the reason,” read a statement from the Russian Defense Ministry according to Russian state media. The Russian Defense Ministry announced the pilot was safe after ejecting into the Mediterranean.

The Russian Su-33 is seeing combat for the first time in Syria.  Unable to launch strike missions from the Russian aircraft carrier due to the heavy weight of fuel and bombs, the Russian air force moved six Su-33s to its base along Syria’s coast to conduct strike missions in the past few weeks, Fox News was told.

It was the second time in less than three weeks that a Russian jet crashed while attempting to land aboard the aircraft carrier in the eastern Mediterranean. Fox News was first to report the first crash of a MiG-29 last month.

Images of Hezbollah ‘parading US armored vehicles’ emerge online, sparking controversy

Lebanon’s Hezbollah militant group, recognized as terrorist organization by the US, has been allegedly spotted parading a vast number of US-made military vehicles in Syria, triggering questions about how they ended up in the militants’ hands.

*

The photos of Hezbollah’s military parade allegedly featuring US-made armored vehicles in the Syrian city of Qusayr published by media close to the organization raised questions the US State Department had to confront during a daily press briefing on Tuesday.

screen-shot-2016-12-05-at-11-28-39-am

“Our embassy in Beirut is working with the Lebanese armed forces to investigate the images circulating on social media purporting to show Hezbollah displaying US military equipment in Syria,” State Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau said.

She added that there was “no information on them [the images],” but the US would be “gravely concerned if equipment ended up in the hands of Hezbollah.”

screen-shot-2016-12-05-at-11-29-29-am

The US equipment on the photos appear to be the M113 armored personnel carriers that have been in service since 1960 and “are extremely common in the region,” Trudeau noted.

The State Department spokeswoman also noted that “the Lebanese military has publicly stated that the M113s depicted online in the Hezbollah military parade were never part of their equipment roster.”

*

“The photos of vehicles circulated by media outlets were not taken from the army and do not belong to the military,” the Lebanese army said in a statement.

Hezbollah’s vehicles seen during the parade also showcase Russian tanks.

Charles Shoebridge, a security analyst and former UK counter-terrorism intelligence officer, in an interview with RT compared the M113 tank to the “Kalashnikov of the personnel carrier world,”adding that the Lebanese Army was the most probable source of the equipment.

“Certainly the finger would seem to point… at the Lebanese Army, because many of them [the APCs] were supplied to them,”Shoebridge said.

The large number of items of an identical type seen on the photos may suggest that there was “some kind of an organized transfer,” Shoebridge said.

READ MORE: Aiding terrorist group: German court convicts men who sent Ahrar Al-Sham $145,000 in supplies

This is not the first time the US weapons and pieces of military equipment allegedly end up in the wrong hands, with a number of reports saying that Al-Nusra and IS (Islamic State) had come into possession of American missiles and other types of weaponry intended for so-called moderate opposition groups in Iraq and Syria.

Moderate opposition militants tend to defect with the US weapons, join terrorist organizations and use it against the US troops, Shoebridge added.

“This policy of supplying rebel groups with sophisticated weaponry or any weaponry invariably seems to backfire,” he concluded.

8 NATO ships shadowed Russian aircraft carrier ‘Kuznetsov’ in Mediterranean

The first-ever combat mission of the only Russian aircraft carrier has drawn much attention from NATO, the chief of the Russian Navy said.

*

A group of Russian warships headed by aircraft carrier ‘Admiral Kuznetsov’ was deployed to the Mediterranean Sea in mid-October to assist in the Syrian mission.

*

“It’s the first time since the aircraft carrier was built that we use our Navy aviation in a combat environment. Of course, it draws attention, particularly from NATO members,” Admiral Vladimir Korolyov told Rossiya 24 news channel.

“Up to eight ships shadowed us as we passed Great Britain. But there were no violations of the international laws of the sea,” he added.

The ‘Admiral Kuznetsov’ is accompanied three other Russian warships and several support ships. The Su-33 and MiG-29 warplanes the carrier has on board have been used to attack terrorist targets in Syria’s Idlib and Homs governorates.

READ MORE: Watch Su-33 fighter take off Russian carrier ‘Kuznetsov’ in majestic 360 video (RT EXCLUSIVE)

According to Korolyov, the Russian carrier group’s mission was not hampered by NATO effort to deny it resupplying in Malta and the Spanish enclave Ceuta near Morocco.

“All our missions, including the one of the aircraft carrier groups, are planned to be independent in terms of supplies and transit logistics. So there were and will be no issues with that,” he said.

The Russian pilot naval mission in the Mediterranean sparked media hype in some Western nations, particularly in the UK, where reports depicted the passage of the Russian warships as a significant threat to national security.

The mission has been marred by the embarrassing loss of two fighter jets. One went down in November, when arrestor gear on the carrier broke down and the deck crew failed to fix it before the aircraft ran out of fuel. The second one this week slid off the deck during landing, when the arrestor gear line snapped and failed to stop the aircraft. In both incidents the pilots ejected and were rescued from the sea.