WEEKEND: NKorea ready to launch rocket by Super Bowl kickoff…

Capture

Satellite images North Korea’s Sohae rocket launch site show apparent fueling activity, and a US defense official believes launch could happen this weekend

Satellite images taken this week of North Korea’s Sohae rocket launch site show apparent fueling activity seen in the past one to two weeks before a rocket launch, a US think tank said on Friday.

North Korea has told UN agencies it will launch a rocket carrying what it called an earth observation satellite some time between 8 and 25 February, triggering international opposition from governments that see it as a long-range missile test.

Commercial satellite images from Wednesday and Thursday show the arrival of tanker trucks at the launch pad, said Washington-based 38 North, a North Korea-monitoring project. It said the presence of the trucks likely indicated the filling of tanks within bunkers at the site rather than a rocket itself.

“In the past, such activity has occurred one to two weeks prior to a launch event and would be consistent with North Korea’s announced launch window,” the report said.

A US defense official said on Thursday activity detected at the site was consistent with a launch in the time frame given by Pyongyang. On Friday, a US government source said US intelligence agencies believed North Korea could be ready by the US Super Bowl kickoff on Sunday, which will be Monday Korea time.

On Friday, Barack Obama spoke by telephone with President Xi Jinping of China, North Korea’s main ally and neighbor and agreed that North Korea’s planned launch would represent a “provocative and destabilizing action”, the White House said.

The US president and Xi also said they would coordinate efforts to respond to North Korea’s nuclear test last month and said they would not accept North Korea as a nuclear weapon state.

“The leaders emphasized the importance of a strong and united international response to North Korea’s provocations, including through an impactful UN Security Council Resolution,” the White House said.

Washington and Beijing have appeared divided over how to respond to North Korea, with the United States urging tougher sanctions and China stressing the need for dialogue.

Earlier on Friday, Xi told South Korea’s president that China was dedicated to maintaining peace and stability on the Korean peninsula.

“We hope all sides can act bearing in mind the broader picture of maintaining peace and stability on the peninsula, and calmly deal with the present situation,” China’s Foreign Ministry quoted Xi as saying.

The 38 North report said activity could also be seen around a building at the launch site used in the past to receive and assemble rocket stages.

It said the imagery showed vehicles including one or two buses and a crane and added: “This level of activity compares favorably to that seen prior to the previous launch in 2012.“

The report said the images indicated no significant changes at the launch pad itself, where work platforms on the gantry towers remained folded forward. It said coverings obscured whether a space-launch vehicle was present on the pad.

“Although there is no activity indicating an imminent launch, the gantry tower and launch pad complex appear to be capable of conducting a launch within the announced launch window,” it said.

North Korea says it has a sovereign right to pursue a space program. But it is barred under UN Security Council resolutions from using ballistic missile technology.

Coming so soon after North Korea’s fourth nuclear test on 6 January, a rocket launch would raise concern that it plans to fit nuclear warheads on its missiles, giving it the capability to strike South Korea, Japan and possibly the US. West Coast.

The United States has deployed missile defense systems that will work with the Japanese and South Korean militaries to track the launch.

DOCUMENTS: OBAMA HAS SPENT $74 MILLION IN TAXPAYER DOLLARS ON HOLIDAYS

Capture

“Taxpayers, the U.S. Air Force and the Secret Service are being abused”

Steve Watson | Infowars.com – FEBRUARY 5, 2016

The Obama family has wracked up a bill of $74 million, charged to the taxpayer, in vacations since taking office, according to recently obtained records.

The watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit to find out how much money the first family has spent on luxury getaways since Obama took office.

Documents, obtained after Freedom of Information Act requests were ignored, reveal that the total figure is at least $74,124,562.48.

“Now that we’ve sued, the Secret Service has stopped ignoring our requests for details on more of the costs of Barack Obama’s luxury vacations,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said on Wednesday.

The records show that just two of the most recent Obama family vacations cost taxpayers more than $5 million dollars.

Secret service accommodations alone for the 2014 Martha’s Vineyard and Honolulu vacations cost taxpayers $1,243,057.

“Taxpayers, the U.S. Air Force and the Secret Service are being abused by Barack Obama, who too often treats Air Force One and his security detail like some of sort of kingly entourage.” Fitton noted.

“Does Barack Obama really think that over $5 million for two family vacations, which include nearly $1 million in Secret Service hotel bills for a two week Martha’s Vineyard vacation, is an appropriate use of tax dollars?” the Judicial Watch President urged.

The group highlighted that in Martha’s Vineyard, the Obama family booked out a “plush, secluded seven-bedroom, nine-bath, 8,100-square-foot house in the exclusive Chilmark neighborhood.”

An earlier day trip to New York, just to “hang out with his girls” was said to have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In October, Judicial Watch revealed that in just two months the President spent close to $4.5 million on golfing and fundraising trips.

The documents showed that:

  • Obama’s February 14, 2015, golf outing to Palm Springs required a five-hour flight, costing taxpayers a total of $1,031,685.
  • Transportation for Obama’s February 19 day trip to Chicago cost taxpayers $619,011.00.
  • Transportation for Obama’s March 2015 fundraising trip to Los Angeles cost taxpayers $1,980,835.20.
  • Obama’s March 28, 2015, golf outing to Palm city required a 3.9-hour flight, costing taxpayers $804,870.30.

The two golf outings alone cost taxpayers $1,836,555 in travel expenses. Obama played a total of five rounds of golf, equating to a cost of $20,406 per hole.

—————————————————————-

Steve Watson is a London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com.

CITI WARNS: WORLD ECONOMY TRAPPED IN ‘DEATH SPIRAL’

Capture

Could lead to further weakness in oil prices, recession and a serious equity bear market…

CNBC  FEBRUARY 5, 2016

BY KATY BARNATO

The global economy seems trapped in a “death spiral” that could lead to further weakness in oil prices, recession and a serious equity bear market, Citi strategists have warned.

Some analysts — including those at Citi — have turned bearish on the world economy this year, following an equity rout in January and weaker economic data out of China and the U.S.

“The world appears to be trapped in a circular reference death spiral,” Citi strategists led by Jonathan Stubbs said in a report on Thursday.

“Stronger U.S. dollar, weaker oil/commodity prices, weaker world trade/petrodollar liquidity, weaker EM (and global growth)… and repeat. Ad infinitum, this would lead to Oilmageddon, a ‘significant and synchronized’ global recession and a proper modern-day equity bear market.”

Stubbs said that macro strategists at Citi forecast that the dollar would weaken in 2016 and that oil prices were likely bottoming, potentially providing some light at the end of the tunnel.

“The death spiral is in nobody’s interest. Rational behavior, most likely, will prevail,” he said in the report.

Crude oil prices have tumbled by around 70 percent since the middle of 2014, during which time the U.S. dollar has risen by around 20 percent against a basket of currencies.

Has OPEC lost its claws?

Yes, they can’t reach consensus
No, they are keeping their powder dry
Yes and no, it’s all about Saudi Arabia
VOTE

Vote to see results

The world economy grew by 3.1 percent in 2015 and is projected to accelerate to expand by 3.4 percent in 2016 and 3.6 percent in 2017, according to the International Monetary Fund. The forecast reflects expectations of gradual improvement in countries currently in economic distress, notably Brazil, Russia and some in the Middle East. 

By contrast, Citi forecasts the world economy will grow by only 2.7 percent in 2016 having cut its outlook last month.

Overall, advanced economies are mostly making a modest recovery, while many emerging market and developing economies are under strain from the rebalancing of the Chinese economy, lower commodity prices and capital outflows.

Stubbs added that policymakers would likely attempt to “regain credibility” in the coming weeks and months.

“This is fundamental to avoiding a proper/full global recession and dangerous disorder across financial markets. The stakes are high, perhaps higher than they have ever been in the post-World War II era,” he said.

Just 151,000 new jobs were created in January in the U.S., in the latest sign that the world’s biggest economy is slowing. Economists are concerned about an industrial or manufacturing recession in the country, following some warnings from companies in earnings seasons and recent weak manufacturing activity and durable goods orders data.

However, some analysts say markets are overegging the prospect of a global slump.

“Many markets are now pricing in a significant probability of recession and when we talk about recession, we’re talking particularly about a U.S. recession. Do you think that is likely or not? To me, the odds are too high; the market is pricing too high a probability,” Myles Bradshaw, the head of global aggregate fixed income at Amundi, told CNBC this week.

Russians WREAK HAVOC On Refugees Who Molested Their Women!!!

Capture

Would-be rapist refugees were brutally assaulted by Russians after they groped and molested women at a night club on Saturday in Murmansk, Russia.

The 51 refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and move to Russia.

The refugees tried to flee the scene but were captured by a group of Russians who brutally assaulted them sending 18 to the local hospital.

Russians WREAK HAVOC On Refugees Who Molested Their Women!!!

VIDEO TV reporter is sexually assaulted by a man at Cologne carnival amid scores of attacks

Capture

The Daily Mail blocks out the attackers face – protecting the identity of the savage. That is a metaphor for the media’s reportage of the migrant crisis.

If this is going on in front of the cameras, imagine the goings on behind them.

TV reporter is sexually assaulted live on air as she reports on how migrant New Year rapes are overshadowing the Cologne carnival – which saw 22 sex attacks last night alone

RTBF journalist Esmeralda Labye was reporting from the Cologne carnival
While live on air, a man sexually assaulted her by grabbing her breast
Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack
Police have confirmed that there were 18 reported cases of sexual assault and 181 people arrested at the carnival

By Tom Wyke for MailOnline, February 5, 2016:

A Belgian journalist has spoken about the horrific moment she was sexually assaulted by a man live on television.

Radio Télévision Belge de la Communauté Française (RTBF) journalist Esmeralda Labye was reporting from the Cologne carnival when a man of European appearance grabbed her breast.

‘At first they were just making faces behind me. Then a hand landed on my breast. I was shocked,’ she said, according to The Local.

The attack on the reporter comes as Belgian police revealed that 22 sexual assaults were reported last night on the first evening of the carnival.181 people were arrested at the carnival.

Radio Télévision Belge de la Communauté Française (RTBF) journalist Esmeralda Labye was reporting from the Cologne carnival when she was attacked. MailOnline is not alleging or claiming that anyone who is pictured in this photograph is responsible for this attack

tv reporter

TV reporter is sexually assaulted live on air as she reports on how migrant New Year rapes are overshadowing the Cologne carnival – which saw 22 sex attacks last night alone

RTBF journalist Esmeralda Labye was reporting from the Cologne carnival
While live on air, a man sexually assaulted her by grabbing her breast
Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack
Police have confirmed that there were 18 reported cases of sexual assault and 181 people arrested at the carnival

By Tom Wyke for MailOnline

Published: 07:57 EST, 5 February 2016 | Updated: 11:06 EST, 5 February 2016

A Belgian journalist has spoken about the horrific moment she was sexually assaulted by a man live on television.

Radio Télévision Belge de la Communauté Française (RTBF) journalist Esmeralda Labye was reporting from the Cologne carnival when a man of European appearance grabbed her breast.

‘At first they were just making faces behind me. Then a hand landed on my breast. I was shocked,’ she said, according to The Local.

The attack on the reporter comes as Belgian police revealed that 22 sexual assaults were reported last night on the first evening of the carnival.181 people were arrested at the carnival.
Radio Télévision Belge de la Communauté Française (RTBF) journalist Esmeralda Labye was reporting from the Cologne carnival when she was attacked. MailOnline is not alleging or claiming that anyone who is pictured in this photograph is responsible for this attack
Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack and for making rude gestures to the camera while Ms Labye was reporting. MailOnline is not alleging or claiming that anyone who is pictured in this photograph is responsible for this attack
+6

Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack and for making rude gestures to the camera while Ms Labye was reporting. MailOnline is not alleging or claiming that anyone who is pictured in this photograph is responsible for this attack

The shocking incident took place in the Alter Markt district of town. Video footage has emerged showing the moment of the attack.

Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack and for making rude gestures to the camera while Ms Labye was reporting.

‘My piece to camera was chaotic, people showing middle fingers, a man who was having fun miming a sex act behind me and above all the hand placed on my breast,’ Ms Labye said.

There was also 143 reported cases of bodily harm and 30 robberies, according to the report.

Fears over the security at the festival prompted police to double the number of officers on patrol to more than 2,000 in an effort to reassure the public.

The move came after an unprecedented series of robberies and sexual assaults mostly targeting women on New Year’s eve.

Screen Shot 2016-02-05 at 1.45.10 PM

Fears over the security at the festival prompted police to double the number of officers on patrol to more than 2,000 in an effort to reassure the public

carnival

Despite the increased police presence at the festival, 81 people were arrested at the carnival

carnival2

Police say the attacks were mostly carried out by foreigners, fueling debate in Germany about the country’s ability to cope with the huge number of migrants that have arrived over the past year.

Still, some revelers said the city felt emptier than in previous years, though the wet weather could have been to blame.

The New Year’s assaults sparked a nationwide uproar, the removal of Cologne’s police chief and a heated debate about integration at a time when Germany has seen huge numbers of refugees come into the country. Almost 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year and most of the attackers in Cologne were described as being of Arab or North African origin.

Cologne prosecutors say they have received 1,037 criminal complaints over the New Year’s events, including 446 allegations of sexual assault, three of them rape.

Criminal proceedings have begun against 50 individuals, of whom 11 are in custody, said Cologne prosecutor Ulrich Bremer. Most of the suspects are from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, he said. Several are asylum-seekers.

– See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/video-tv-reporter-is-sexually-assaulted-by-a-man-at-cologne-carnival-amid-scores-of-attacks.html/#sthash.ldrlDtNX.dpuf

Limbaugh: Why’s Obama a Christian If He’s ‘Constantly Denigrating’ Us and Praising Islam?

Capture

by 

Rush Limbaugh reacted to President Obama‘s mosque visit by asking why exactly the president is a Christian in the first place.

He found it a little odd how Obama talked about Islam being part of the fabric of America, finding it odd how “he’s constantly talking it up.”

Limbaugh said, “He talks about how awesome Islam is all the time, one of the most beautiful sounds he’s ever heard is the morning call to prayer in an Islamic country… And at the same time, he’s out there, and look what he says about Christians.”

Which, to Limbaugh, begs the question of :“why did he choose to become a Christian”

“He’s such a defender and promoter of Islam, and on the other hand he and his party are constantly denigrating Christians. I don’t care what the issue is, whether it’s guns, whether it’s gay marriage, any cultural or social issue, or the bitter clinger comments. I’ve always wondered about this.”

Limbaugh: Why’s Obama a Christian If He’s ‘Constantly Denigrating’ Us and Praising Islam?